Part 32

-Harry-

It was great. Me and Louis sang all the way to the restaurant. From Elton John to Katy Perry, we sang it all. Every song that Louis knew he said it was his favorite song. Which meant he apparently had 15 favorite songs.

"We are here." He said.

"Oh my gosh Lou, I think this is a little over the top don't you think?"

"No, personally I don't. Do you have a problem with it?"

"It's really expensive."

"So? it's for us." He smiled.

"I love you." I said rolling my eyes and getting out of the car. Louis walked over to me and grabbed my hand. We walked into the restaurant and it was packed. Waitresses were running from table to table. It smelled amazing though.

We walked up to the front desk. A man stood there. He looked way to happy to be here. I guess that was his job though.

"Hello, how can I help you tonight?" He asked.

"Hi, I have a reservation." Louis said.

"Awesome, whats it under?"

"Tomlinson."

"Perfect Mr Tomlinson, I'll take you both  back."

Me and Louis followed the waiter to the back of the restaurant where our table was.

"Someone will be back soon to take your orders." He said.

"Thank you."

Louis and I sat down.

"Oh my goodness Okay Louis I have to tell you about what Gemma told me the other day."

"Haz you haven't told me anything about her, I need to know!"

"Okay first of all sorry... okay but second of all she woke up right when I got there she was asking about you, so I told her all about your beautiful self. She said that she knew we would get together, so I asked her how she knew, and she said she just did. I was thinking about that and like we need to go see her ya know. She needs to re meet you."

"Of course Haz."

-Louis-

"Want to do it tonight?" I asked smiling.

"I don't want to keep her up."

"Oh that's fine. Uh we can go after school tomorrow. I don't have practice."

"Okay, lets do that." He smiled.

I reached over and grabbed his hand.

"I can't wait to re meet her." I laughed.

"She's going to love you. How could anyone not?"

"I don't know... I mean you didn't like me to began with."

He rolled his eyes. "It's cause you were an ass." He smirked.

"Oh yeah, not when I took you to the park and we-" The waiter walked over and I quickly stopped talking.

"Can I start you guys off with anything to drink?"