Part 35

-Harry-

"I'm coming!" I said running down the steps. Louis was here and I was already late. I threw on a hoodie and headed out the door. My mom has already left for work and I forgot to se my alarm. Today has already gone to shit.

Except when I see Louis.

"Hi baby." He said as I got in the car. "I got you donuts and a coffee."

"Louis, thank you so much."

"You're welcome, now hopefully that will keep you awake."

"I hope so too."

"I should have called you and woke you up." He said, while backing up.

"It's not your job to do that. I shouldn't have forgot to set my alarms."

"Next time I'm calling you." He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and took the warm coffee in my hand. It felt good from aside from the cold air outside. I sipped the warm beverage and looked out the window.

"Ready for school today?" Louis asked.

"Not really. I don't want to go." I said looking toward him.

"Me neither, don't worry it'll be over soon."

"For you." I laughed.

"I meant the day silly."

"Still you'll get to leave the hell hole soon."

"Then I have to go to college."

A wave of sadness came over me. "Oh yeah."

"Don't be sad baby, I won't go far."

I smiled at him as we pulled into the school parking lot. Louis pulled into his parking spot and I ran out so that I could get to his door. I opened his door and he laughed.

"I would have gotten yours." He said, interlocking our fingers as we walked up to where the boys were standing.

"No, I wanted to get your door." I smiled and continued walking.

"Hey!" Niall said and walked closer.

"Hi Ni, what's up?" Louis asked.

"Oh nothing."

Zayn and Liam smirked.

"Just nothing?" I asked.

"Just nothing." He assured.

"How come we saw you in a date?"

"Uh," his face turned red, "I-"

"WE KNEW IT!" Liam and Zayn shouted at the same time.

"Knew what?" Niall asked.

"That you went on a date with her."

"Fine, I did. But why were you guys there?" Niall looked to me and Louis.

"Obviously were dating, so we went on a date." I said. Niall tolled his eyes.

"I got to get going." He said.

"To see lilly?" Zayn asked.

"No, just to go to class," he rolled his eyes, "Yeah to see her, dumb shit." He mumbled.

"Heard that." Liam said. Niall gave him the finger and kept walking. Louis muffled his laughter by covering his mouth.

"We probably should get going." Zayn said to Liam, who smiled and nodded.

"You guys coming?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah." I said and grabbed Louis hand as we walked in.

Louis Louis over to a girl who was in a grade younger than him. I turned to him.