Part 20

Wooo hooo part 20!!! Still not sure how many part there will be yet, BUT be prepared for this part.

-Louis-

I dug my head into my pillow. Oh god it was way to early. Well maybe not. To be honest it was probably about noon. The sun was peaking through Harry's blue curtains. His curtains were kind of sheer, so every bit of light shined through. I could hear him slightly snoring, so clearly he was still asleep. I really had to pee though.

I slowly pulled of my blankets and moved my feet to the floor. I then tip toed to the bathroom.

"Oh thank goodness." I said relived that he didn't wake up. I did my business and walked back into the bedroom, where Harry was wide awake opening his curtains. I ran over to him.

"Baby I'm so sorry."
"Why love." He said turning around and pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead.
"Didn't I wake you up?"
"Nope."
"Oh okay."
"Yep, do you want me to make breakfast?" He asked while grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs.
"Harry I'm only in my underwear." I tried to pull back to go back into the room.

"Do you want to the breakfast?" He said continuing to lead me down the steps.
"Mhmm."
"Okay."
"Pants?" I asked.
"No." He said.
"A-are you sure. I don't want your neighbors to see me."
"I don't care what they think of you walking round in your underwear. I think it makes your booty look really lovely." He smirked.

My cheeks flushed pink. "Oh thanks Haz. Why'd you put pants on?"
"I slept with pajamas on."
"Oh okay."
"I can take them off if you want." He laughed.
"Sure babe."

He pulled them off and held them in his hand.
"Do you like my really toned abs?"
"Oh yes, I can definitely see them." I walked closer to him. He threw his pants, but when he threw them a loud clang came from the other side of the kitchen.

"HARRY!"
"Wha-"
"You just broke like five glasses with your pants." I laughed.
"Oh my- uh okay." He ran over and began to scoop the glass into a towel.
"Babes please put some gloves on or something."
"I can't believe I just broke this." He giggled.
"What are you going to tell your mom?" I asked walking over to him and sitting on the counter next to where the broken glasses were.
"I don't know, uh probably something like," he paused and looked towards me, "Hey mom I broke five of your nice glasses because I was trying to be sexy with Louis and I took my pants off and I threw them, but they hit these and just like bowling pins knocked them all over. How's that Lou? Sound appropriate?"
"Very."

After Harry had made the breakfast he brought it over to the kitchen table where we sat and ate it. He had made pancakes and bacon, it was very good.

"Louis?"
"Hmm?"
"I love you."
"I love you too baby."
"Lou I just don't think I could ever take losing you."
"I don't plan on going anywhere Haz." I grabbed his hand and look him in the eyes. "Haz I know you get scared about forever and leaving, but baby I'm not gonna leave you. I love you so much. So, so, so, much. You make me a better person and a better friend and hopefully the best boyfriend I could be."
"I love your so much." Harry said pulling up out of his chair and leaning over the table. He grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes.

"Don't let me go."
"I won't." I whipped myself around the table and pulled myself closer to him, pressing my lips to his. I wrapped my hands around his neck and slipped my tongue into his mouth. He pulled me closer to him even though I wasn't sure that was possible. Every kiss was like a first. He grabbed my legs and lifted me up. He wrapped them around his waist.

I sat my head into the crook of his neck.
"I'll never let go." I said. He sniffled.
"Okay." He pulled me tighter to his body.
"Let's go cuddle okay."
"Yeah." He day me down and we made our way up the steps to his bedroom. I threw myself on the bed and laid back. He laid next to me.