Chapter Seven

Warning : this chapter has homophobic slurs and suicidal thoughts in it, I am SO sorry if I trigger you.

Bone glared with rage for this cat in front of him. He wanted to claw Clay's smirk off of his face but he went against it until Clay said one thing, "Worthless faggot." He muttered in Bone's ear.

Bone tensed up, it was true. But Bone truly wished it wasn't. He was ashamed of being born gay. He loved Scourge He didn't want to ever admit it though. He knew he shouldn't have let the infuriating word get under his fur although he couldn't help feeling upset.

Bone felt frozen as Clay walked away, dismay clouding his gaze. His paws almost couldn't bear the feeling of being rooted tightly to the ground, roots twisting and turning around eachother.

Bone shook his head in terrible dismay, his evergreen irises shifting to stare at his large paws. He wish he could have been somebody else. How did Clay know? Was he eavesdropping on Princess and him or just taking a guess?

Bone was shattered. He scraped at the ground with unsheathed claws. He had to talk to Scourge. He wanted to have a normal conversation for moons. Not a crappy one about the clan or dealing with problems but for just the sake of keeping their personal bond sturdy. He would wait for a few days and perhaps die in an alleyway.

No cat would care or look for him if he did so. Not even Night or Scourge. Scourge could find a replacement though it would burn for a few moons it wouldn't take long for Scourge to forget about him all together.

Bone quickly walked out of the alleyway and turned from BloodClan. He had no use for being there and had no reason to still be there.

Clay had broken Bone with those two words. Bone's stomach twisted, his whole body feeling like shit. He didn't mind. He would just die alone and sad.