Chapter Nineteen

️ Warning: Gore, violence, language, and sexual references. ⚠️

Bone looked up to see a grassy forest. He probably walked too far. He looked around and saw a cool grey pelt. He blinked. The tomcat turned to him, "You'll die like you killed me. You'll regret your savage ways when the cats you killed come back for vengeance..." He whispered.

Bone stared at Clay. The male's pelt was matted and dirty, his irises were dull and hateful, scars rested over his eyes, his stomach fur was torn and dry blood stained the pale grey fur, his ears were torn as well. He was ghostly almost completely faded.

Bone growled, "You deserved it. You tried to rape Scourge. That's ill. You made him uncomfortable, you disgusting omen." He sneered, his eyes slitting in rage.

Clay snorted, "Those are lies, Bone, lies." He looked crazy as he peered into Bone's eyes.

Bone hissed, "Now your calling Scourge a liar?" He asked, curling his lip in disgust, "I will kill you again if I have to." He hummed.

Clay smirked, "I'll spill your dirty secret~" He whispered in a sing-song voice, thrusting his muzzle in Bone's face.

Bone's ears pinned back, "You will feel so much pain." His pupils were so dilated with anger.

Clay snorted, "You're gay-" He got cut off by Bone. Bone huffed, "Yeah, I am. It doesn't hurt anyone, does it, perv?" He asked, his voice stern. He was not going to tolerate Clay's behavior like he did last time.

Clay growled, "I hurts everyone's gag reflex after them gaging so much." He sneered.

Bone stared at him, "The only thing they're gagging on is how yobbish and atrocious you are." He huffed.

Clay purred, "In you're dreams, Mister Boner. I bet you're fucking every cat over ten times a day, especially Scourge." He mewed.

( I kinda laughed at the two jokes I'm sorry- )

Bone's growling intensified. He quickly lept at Clay, "Your guts with be spilling out of your mouth if you don't shut the fuck up." He sneered.

Clay opened his jaws only to get flipped over with his face shoved into the dirt. Clay let out extremely muffled screams and Bone only pushed him into the ground harder, his eyes cold. It felt good to have been killing Clay for the third time. He smirked evily, he easily broke Clay's forelegs, "You are going to regret everything you've done." He growled, breaking Clay's legs by turning them the wrong direction.

Clay was yelping and crying at the top off his lungs before going silent. He had suffocated by breathing in too much dirt. The tomcat faded into nothing. Bone was finally satisfied with Clay's nonexistent state.