Chapter Eight

(*Silently is so bored I am listening to FNAF music*)

Scourge frantically looked around, asking cats if they knew where Bone was. It had been around 4 days sense he had seen the tomcat He then asked Clay, the specific rogue he had let join the clan.

Clay smirked, "I saw him crying yesterday. It was pitiful, don't you think?" He asked with the flick of his ear.

Scourge looked furious after Clay spoke those words, "Shut up. He is the deputy. Quit getting caught up in your own little world. You know how much I care about him and if I lost him there would be no point in running BloodClanー" He stopped, his breath catching in his throat before he choked up a sorrowful sob.

Clay stared at Scourge, "Awe, it's alright." He spoke softly as Scourge collapsed onto the ground, tears streaming down his face. Scourge shook his head, "It's not okay! N-Nothing is okay without him. I just wish everything would go away for one FUCKING second!" He shouted with stutters, his high pitched voice breaking with every few words. He hated looking weak in front of the clan. He hated the feeling of tears streaming down his face like rivers. He hated weeping all together. He dug his long, needle-like claws into the ground pitifully.

Clay flinched, "You must really care for him, huh?" He asked in a gentle voice. Scourge nodded, "Of course I do, dumbass..." He murmured through his paws that were covering his teardrop stained face as one of Clay's forepaws gently rubbed his back.

Clay gulped, deciding to lay back on flirting with Scourge. He probably hated him after saying that. Scourge and Bone seemed quite tail around tail. It was quite a bittersweet relationship they had.

Scourge let himself calm down, "I really should look for him again." He muttered quietly and rose to his paws in silence, padding away. A few tears rolled down his face. He could feel eyes burning into him like his rage and sadness.

Scourge eventually found Bone. The deputy's fur was dull, his eyes teary and lifeless looking, his ribs visible. He was curled up in the corner of the abandoned alleyway.

Scourge had tears well in his eyes as he ran over, "I'm so glad you're okay!" He exclaimed, burying his face in Bone's fur.

Bone flinched, "Oh. I thought you wouldn't care, Scourge." Guilt was thick in his voice. His voice was soft as well.

Scourge looked at his German accented friend, "Are you on catnip again? Of course I would care, idiot!" He exclaimed, lapping at Bone's cheek gently.

Bone and Scourge walked back to BloodClan in silence.

A.N well, here is the crappy story part.