Chapter Fourteen

*Casually listens to One-direction*

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Bone and Scourge walked home at eventime . They came back to BloodClan to see cats wrestling and fighting. Bone bit back a sour remark. I knew this would happen. That moron.

"That is-" Scourge got cut off by a sharp hiss. Bone inhaled, "Listen to Scourge!" He shouted, his voice echoing off the brick walls. Cats turned towards Bone and Scourge. Scourge growled, "What is the meaning of this, Clay?" He asked as Bone narrowed his eyes.

Clay rolled his eyes, "It's entertaining." He looked emotionless, getting up and stalking over. "Wouldn't you do the same, Scourge? Or should I say Tiny?" Venom just oozed from Clay's jaws. Bone felt an urge and unsheathed his claws. Bone's ears raised. Without warning, he lept at Clay, "Take that back." He hissed, his voice just laced with anger. He glanced back at Scourge, the small tomcat flicking his tail - tip for him to continue.

Bone growled and bit down on Clay's forelegs hard. slowly tore open Clay's stomach. The grey tomcat screeched in agony, begging for mercy. Bone only snorted, Clay's blood spilling onto his paws and staining them. Clay was barely conscious. Bone quickly gave Clay a killing bite. The life drained from Clay's half opened eyes, the body twitching before going completely limp. He mentally smirked. He hopped over Clay's body and sheathed his claws.

Scourge looked at Clay's dead body, a puddle of crimson sitting on the ground. "Go and bury Clay somewhere, Panther. Same with you, Night." He walked past Clay and stood beside Bone, gently putting his nose to Bone's cheek, "Thank you, Bone." He purred and walked away.

Bone sighed. Sitting down near Scourge's dumpster, he cleaned the blood from his paws thoroughly. He then rested his head on his paws and waited for some cat to bother him.