Chapter Twenty-Four (Final Chapter)

Scourge stared at Clover, "CLOVER WHAT THE HELL IS HORNY JAIL!" He shouted. Charcoal quietly laughed and quickly covered her mouth with a paw. Clover put down the sticks, "Something that Thorn told me about." He smirked, "I am evil!" He squeaked as Charcoal slapped his stomach harshly.

Clover fell over with a gasp. The breath had gotten knocked out of the small runt. Bone bit back laughter. Scourge looked at Bone, "Shut up." He huffed, "I am about to kill half of my clan for being fucking idiots and telling two kits that stuff." He shook his head in frustration, rolling his eyes.

Bone snorted. "I think you should only warn them but if they argue then you can beat the shit out of them." He stated, patting Scourge's head. Scourge let out a long huff, rolling his icy blue eyes again.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
⸙ 𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⸙⠀

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Scourge tiredly watched Clover and Charcoal train together with their mentors, Thorn and Night. Raising those two kits for two moons was still tiring. Night seemed to be fond of Charcoal and her frightening intelligence while Thorn and Clover messed around with eachother, basically becoming best friends.

He and Bone had made the right choices for who the kit's teachers were. He sighed happily and rested his head on his paws, the alleyway mostly calm and the partly clouded sun warming his pelt. At last, it was green-leaf and everything was swell so far and Bright had been killed by a group of his warriors.

But maybe he trusted some young cat too much...

A.NThat concludes this book! The next book will be out very soon!