❦ Flirting

<➶>

To say Taehyung was anxious would be an understatement, he was freaking out because Jimin hasn't come back since yesterday so here he was on the couch waiting for him.

He thinks he knows why Jimin ran out like that after seeing him and Min-Jun. But why would he still have feelings if he was the one that left and broke off all communication with him?

Taehyung sighs, suddenly his world turned upside down. His first love came back and his relationship with his current boyfriend is suddenly horrible.

"Ugh I have to talk to Min-Jun he shouldn't deal with this and find someone who will love and cherish him," Taehyung says as he rubs his temples.

~•~

Jimin just had breakfast with Jungkook and they are now walking to his dorm. He's a little nervous going through with this plan.

What if he makes a fool of himself?

What if Taehyung just ignores him?

Or what if Taehyung doesn't want anything to do with him anymore?

He keeps thinking of different scenarios while playing with his fingers.

Jungkook notices and holds his hands.

"Hyung don't worry you'll do fine," he says with a reassuring smile. "I don't know I mean he does still have a boyfriend," Jimin says feeling a little guilty.

"That's true but you guys were meant to be and besides I'm sure Taehyung will end things once he discovers his feelings," "I... I'll give it a shot but if nothing works then I'll back... down," Jimin says with a sigh reaching in his pockets for his keys.

"That's the spirit!" Jungkook says as he follows Jimin in his dorm.

When the pair walk in they see Taehyung looking at them from the couch with an irritated face.

"Well hyung I'll see you later," Jungkook says as he hugs Jimin and leaves after feeling slightly uncomfortable with the way Taehyung looked at him.

Jimin walks past the couch to the kitchen ignoring the look Taehyung is giving him.

"So that's where you left to?" Taehyung asks now leaning back on the kitchen counter. "Stop acting jealous you have a boyfriend and so what if I was Jungkook?" Jimin says giving Taehyung a bored face expression.

"I'm asking because I was worried about you," hearing this made Jimin soften his expression.

If he's gonna seduce Taehyung then they at least have to be in good terms so picking a fight won't help.

"I'm sorry but now I'm here so I'm fine," Jimin says smiling as he walks towards Taehyung.

Taehyung is bit shocked with the sudden change in Jimin's attitude but he's happy they won't have an argument. However he's shocked when the smaller wraps his arms around his neck and pulls him closer.

"Thanks for worrying about me," Jimin says next to Taehyung's ear in a low whispering tone.

Taehyung freezes for a bit until Jimin pulls away and smiles. Jimin leaves upstairs while Taehyung is just there confused.