❦ Truth or Dare

<➶>

The couple were both getting ready to hang out with their friends. Taehyung was going out to get drinks with Hoseok and Namjoon while Jimin had a sleepover with Jin and Yoongi.

"Babe what time will you be back?" Jimin asked Tae as he slipped his shoes on. "I'm not sure, the guys asked if they can stay at our dorm tonight though," Taehyung says fixing his shirt.

"Yeah that's fine and I'll probably be back by the afternoon." Jimin said. "Please come back earlier," Taehyung says with puppy eyes and pouty lips.

Jimin giggles at Taehyung's reaction and nods, "Alright I will."

They finish getting ready and both get ready to head out the door.

"Alright love, I'll see you later," Taehyung says. Jimin nods and gives Taehyung a kiss before they both go their separate ways.

~•~

Jimin made it to Jin's place and knocked on the door. A few seconds later the opened and revealed Jin with pjs.

"Jiminie come inside!" Jin said stepping aside so Jimin can pass through. "Hey hyung," Jimin says as he goes inside the house.

Once inside he sees Yoongi and Jungkook watching tv while eating chips.

"Looks like everyone is here," Jimin says joining Yoongi and Jungkook. "Jimin-sii!" Jungkook says pulling Jimin in for a hug.

"Hey Kookie," Jimin responds. "So what's the plan for tonight?" Yoongi asks as they all sit down together in a circle.

"Well we could watch a movie then maybe play games?" Jin says grabbing a bag of chips.

"Sounds good," Yoongi says as Jimin and Jungkook nod.

"Okay what movie should we watch?" Jungkook asks. "Hmm how about Scary Movie?" Jimin suggest.

"Yes!!" They all say in sync. Jin grabs the tv control and plays the movie.

~

After watching the movie the group was laughing and talking about the events that occurred in the movie.

"That girl Sydney was truly a comedian," Jimin says laughing while holding his stomach. "Yeah she's hilarious," Jungkook says with a giggle.

"Okay what next?" Yoongi asks. "Hmm how about truth or dare?" Jungkook says with a grin.

"Sure that's a nice harmless game." Jin says.

They all agree to play true or dare but if they didn't want to do the dare they had to take a shot. After agreeing with the punishment they get back into the circle they were at the beginning.

"Okay Yoongi truth or dare?" Jin asks. "Give me a dare."

"I dare you to do the wap dance," Jin says, Yoongi smirked and got up to do the dare. Jin got his phone out and started recording planning to send it to Hoseok to make his pull out game weak.

~•~

Taehyung and the guys were at the bar having a couple drinks when Hoseok got a message.

"Jin just sent me a video?" Hoseok says confused, as soon as he opened it he saw Yoongi dancing looking hot as hell. Needless to say he saved the video and thanked Jin for the beautiful gift.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked, taking a sip from his drink. "Oh nothing just Jin doing gods work," Hoseok replies.

Taehyung and Namjoon share a look before shrugging and going back to their business. This time however Taehyung a message from a familiar number.

Minnie:
Taehyung can we talk tomorrow?

Taehyung:
Yes of course, at what time?

Minnie:
Maybe around 4pm?

Taehyung
Alright. Is something wrong?

Minnie:
Yes, it's about the past.

Taehyung:
Ok I'll see you tomorrow.

Minnie:
Okay thank you

Taehyung sighed and put his phone away. Namjoon and Hoseok were starting to get drunk so he decided it was time for them to go and get some rest before things got out of hand.

~•~

After a couple dares and shots the group was starting to get more bold with their dares.

"Jimin-sii dare or true?" Jungkook says mumbling. Jimin not being able to handle another shot chose dare.  "Kook-ah give me that dare!" Jimin says feeling confident.

"I dare you to wear a crop top with a skirt and with light pink lingerie underneath tomorrow for Taehyung," Jungkook says with a smirk.

"Bet." Jimin says, while Jin and Yoongi stare with shocked faces.
—————————————————-
I have some time off school so you guys can expect this story to be finished soon!
-Mimi💓

 —————————————————-I have some time off school so you guys can expect this story to be finished soon! -Mimi💓