❦ New Couple

<➶>

It's been a week since the couple had that mini argument and ever since Taehyung hasn't spoken to Min-Jun. Jimin felt bad but he didn't want to risk losing his man, he knows he shouldn't feel jealous but he's worried he might be separated from Taehyung again.

On the other hand Taehyung now understands and if it was reverse he wouldn't want Jimin speaking with his ex.

Min-Jun guessed this happened since he hasn't seen Taehyung around and maybe also the guilty looks Jimin keeps giving him. He decided he was just gonna set the record straight with him and let him know that he's not interested in Taehyung anymore.

So here he is now, waiting for Jimin to come out his class so they can talk. As soon as he saw him walk out he tapped his shoulder to grab his attention.

"Jimin can we talk?" Jimin was surprised to see Min-Jun come up to him. "Um sure," Min-Jun nods and keeps walking along side Jimin.

"Listen I know we don't talk especially now that you're dating Taehyung but I just wanted to let you know that I'm over him, he's like my only friend right now," Min-Jun says as they keep walking.

"I understand but it's just I'm scared, what if he starts liking you again and then leaves me?" Jimin says terrified. " Trust me that won't happen, you've always been the one he loves. Our relationship was good but he always treated me as friend," Min-Jun says with a shrug.

"Doesn't that make you feel sad?" "Hmm not really, when you came back to his life I knew it was over and I was upset but he's also my friend so his happiness is all that matters," Jimin smiles and lets out a sigh.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked Tae to not talk to you anymore," Min-Jun smiles and pats Jimin's head, "Don't worry about it's normal and it hey I wouldn't like it if my boyfriend also was talking to his ex." Jimin giggles but nods.

"Thanks but I'm still kind of self conscious," "It's alright besides my boyfriend wouldn't like me hitting on my ex," now Jimin was shocked.

"Y-you have a b-boyfriend??" Min-Jun giggles at Jimin's reaction. "Yeah, we started dating a while ago and he's fine with me and Taehyung talking,"

"Wow so I was worried for nothing," "Well Taehyung is a catch but he's also loyal so don't doubt him," Jimin takes Min-Jun's words in.

"You're right, he loves me and I should trust him more!" "That's the spirit now go with your mans," Min-Jun shouts as Jimin goes to look for Taehyung.

~•~

Jungkook was currently on his boyfriends lap as they watched video game videos on youtube.

"So Bunny I was thinking that maybe I should meet your friends and family at one point," his boyfriend says pausing the video.

"That would be great except... I haven't told my friends about you," Jungkook says with a nervous chuckle.

"Hey it's never a bad time for surprises," "You're right, I'll text them and ask to hang out at the cafe we always go to," his boyfriend nods and hugs him from behind while he waits for him to send the text.

"Now let's finish this video!" Jungkook says as he cuddles onto his boyfriend.

-

Jimin and Taehyung were currently at their dorm watching a movie.

"So you talked with Minnie?" Taehyung asks still surprised his boyfriend actually spoke with his friend. "Yes I did and I take back what I said" Jimin replies.

"Babe are you sure? I mean I don't want you to doubt me," "I'm sure besides I trust him and he has a boyfriend so it should be fine,"now Taehyung was even more shocked.

"Wait what? He never told me that part when we met up," Jimin turned to face Taehyung, " I guess he has more trust in me," he says with a teasing tone.

"That would be good but still his my friend." Taehyung says and they both laugh.

The sudden ding from Jimin's phone distracted them from watching the movie.

"Hmm Kookie wants to meet with us, apparently he wants to introduce us to someone?" Jimin says confused. "Interesting, but let's go I guess," Taehyung says with a shrug.

~•~

When Jimin and Taehyung arrived to the cafe they also saw Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, and Hobi there.

"Wow this must be serious," Jimin says and Taehyung nods. The couple go and greet the other couples.

As they as sit down to join them they see Jungkook walk in with a handsome tall man by his side.

"Hey guys! So I wanted to meet with you all today because..." Jungkook pauses doing a drum roll effect, "I want to introduce to you guys my boyfriend Mark!" He continues. Mark smiles and waves at the group.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" they all shout at the same time.

—————————————————

It's not a bts fanfic without Got7😉 also only like 3 or 2 chapters left and I wrap up this story!

-Mimi💞