❦ Epilogue ❦

<➶>

It's been three years since Jimin and Taehyung started dating. Those years were full of ups and downs but that's what made their relationship stronger.  They would occasionally meet with the rest of the group and hangout even after they finished college.

One year later and they finally got married after everyone else did. Their wedding was a simple beach wedding that consisted of beautiful baby blue decorations. They of course invited all their friends and family to join them in this important moment that will change their lives forever. The wedding was great and all but the couple really enjoyed their honeymoon which they spent in Paris.

Two years after being married the couple decided it was time to complete their family so they adopted a beautiful baby girl. The day they got her was the happiest moment of their lives. They named her Hana and she is their greatest blessing.

~•~

4 years later

Jimin is currently cooking dinner for his family when he feels a tug on his apron.

"Dada?" Hana says tugging on Jimin's apron. "Yes sweetie?" Jimin says as he bends down and picks up Hana.

"Where is appa?" She asks slightly nibbling on her thumb. Jimin hesitates a bit before answering her question. "Um he's almost here don't worry sweetheart," He says a he tugs a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"But dada you say that last time," Hana says looking at Jimin with glossy eyes. "Yes sweetie I know but don't worry he'll be here soon so why don't you play with your toys," Jimin says as he put her down.

As soon as Hana is put down she starts going to her playroom and plays with her toys. It's been two weeks since she last saw her appa and the last time he was here her parents had an argument. She miss him but if her dada says he'll be back then she believes him.

While Hana is playing Jimin is sitting down on the couch when he hears the front door open.

"Look who's back," Jimin says as he approaches a figure holding bags. "Where's Hana at?" the figure asks.

"She's in her playroom so don't worry," "Then should we start?" The figure asks and Jimin nods bringing the bags inside the house.

After thirty minutes Jimin calls Hana to come to the living room. As soon as runs in her face lights up and admires the all the decorations.

"Happy Birthday baby!" Jimin and Taehyung say at the same time. Hana squeals and runs to hug her parents.

"Appa where were you?" She asks Taehyung with tears. " Don't cry love, I was out on a business trip," he says as he rubs her back.

"Hana got scared because you and dada fight," she says rubbing her eyes. Both Jimin and Taehyung look at each other confused until they understand what she meant.

"Sweetie we had argument because appa wanted to the theme of your party to be green but I wanted it to be gold," Jimin explains as he and Taehyung giggle at their petty argument.

"Exactly but then we chose purple since your dada later told me that you like that color," Taehyung says as he kisses her cheek.

Hana finally understanding the situation giggles finding it funny.

"Sheesh you guys could've asked me before," she says with a giggle. Taehyung and Jimin playfully roll their eyes.

"Okay baby let's cut this cake okay?" Jimin says. "Yes!" Hana replies.

That evening they spent it with lots of laughs and smiles. There's nothing more better for them than spending time with their little princess that has brought joy to their lives since the moment they got her.

Who knew that two individuals that thought they would never meet again would be able to reunite and fix their past mistakes. The love they have for each other was something that never left and only grew every moment they spent together. Two souls that can't ever be separated and will instead remain together for eternity.

And all it took for them to find their way back to each other was a little seduction.

End.