❦ Lovable Ex

<➶>

It's been two weeks since Taehyung and Jimin arranged the date for Namjoon and Jin. Things have been great for everyone. Namjoon and Jackson were able to see each other after awhile and the group also met Marks friends.

So far Mark and Jungkook are still going strong and falling in love as the days go by.  Jimin is so happy to see his Kookie smile and keeps teasing him.

Hoseok and Yoongi have been doing great as well, their relationship is quite funny. Yoongi may seem like he's tired or bored but Hoseok often finds ways to make him smile and participate in his crazy activities.

And now Taehyung and Jimin, they couldn't be more in love. They always have cute little dates or just stay home and watch movies as well as study for exams together.  Jimin has also befriended Min-Jun and the pair often talk about their relationships or even play jokes on Taehyung.

This doesn't really bother Taehyung, he's happy the two can get along even if it means joining forces to prank him.

Today however instead of hanging out with their friends Jimin and Taehyung decided to go shopping together at the mall. They were going to buy decorations and clothes.

So here they are at the mall ready to shop.

"Ok love let's get the most important things first," Taehyung says as they stand near the food court. "So we buy something's for the kitchen and as well as decorations for our small living room," Jimin replies.

"Should we split up? I'll things for the kitchen and you get things for the living room," "Sounds good we'll meet here in an hour to go clothes shopping," Jimin says earning a nod from Taehyung.

"Alright let's get it!"

The couple split up and go buy what they need.

-

After an hour of shopping they meet up at the food court.

"Alright now we just need to go get some clothes and get out of here," Jimin says carrying bags. "Great because I'm not a big fan of shopping," Taehyung says kind of irritated from all the bright lights.

"We don't much clothes so it should be fine," "Right and it's fine if we take awhile as long as I'm with you," Jimin blushes at Taehyung's comment.

"Ok let's go Romeo," Taehyung giggles but follows Jimin, "Whatever you say Jimliet," Jimin scoffs at Taehyung's joke.

"Let's just hope our love story doesn't end up like theirs," "Hopefully not because I don't know what I would do without my Jiminie," Taehyung says with a pout.

"Lets just hurry up," Jimin says as he enters a store.

~•~

The couple finally made it back home after two an a half hours of shopping. They were very exhausted and ready to sit down.

But first they were going to decorate their living room and kitchen.  It won't take long since it's not much just replacing some plates and pans, and some blankets and pillows for the living room.

Of course they were going to split up and each do one thing.

"After this we can relax right?" Taehyung asks as he takes the things out of the bag.  "Of course so let's try to finish quick," Jimin replies.

-

It's been forty minutes and they were able finish decorating. Now they are just going to sit down and relax.

Well kind of because now Taehyung is currently laying down on the couch with Jimin on top of him.

"Tae?"

"Yes love?" Taehyung replies playing with Jimin's hair.   "I still can't believe we're together right now,"

Jimin fixes himself to face Taehyung.  "Did you think we would ever get back together?" Taehyung thinks for a bit before answering Jimin.

"To be honest I thought I would never see you again. But looks like destiny had other plans because now we're back together and better than ever," Jimin smiles and nods.

"In the time we were apart we really grew as individuals but I'm glad I'm not alone anymore," Jimin says as small tears fall from his eyes.

Taehyung kisses his tears away and hugs him tightly.

"My love, you won't be alone anymore, not now nor in the future. We will be together until our time runs out on earth and continue to be together in our after life. Even if I leave first I will still love you and wait for you. So for now let's cherish our time together and make more memories," Jimin nods looking at Taehyung with pure love.

"Let's stay together forever,"

Taehyung nods and pulls Jimin closer until their lips are sealed in a sweet kiss.

————————————————-
Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting. I really appreciate it💜 I loved writing this story even tho it took me long to update 😅 I hope you guys stay for future stories!
-mimi💞

 I really appreciate it💜 I loved writing this story even tho it took me long to update 😅 I hope you guys stay for future stories! -mimi💞