❦Confrontation

<➶>

"Why did you leave?"

Jimin sighed and looked at Taehyung with a sad expression.

"First I just want you to know that I didn't leave because I wanted to... it was because I had to," Jimin grabs Taehyungs hands as he continues to talk, "My dad had been transferred to Busan for working purposes and he said we'd be leaving in a week so I made the best of that week with you. We weren't supposed to come back but obviously that changed and I know I didn't contact you or answer your calls because I knew long distance wouldn't work," Taehyung frowns when he hears Jimin's reason.

"But we didn't even try," Taehyung says in a rather sad tone. "I know but I thought you would eventually get bored and leave me so I didn't take any chances," "I would never get bored of you," Taehyung says as he places his hand on Jimin's cheek, "Never Jimin, ok? I love you too much."

Jimin smiles and leans in to give Taehyung a peck on the lips. "Thanks Tae I love you too," Taehyung smiles at Jimin's words.

"Should we get ready for the day?" Taehyung ask as he sits up much to Jimin's dislike. "I guess," Jimin says as he rolls his eyes.

Taehyung gets up first and stretches with a loud yawn. Just as he was about to walk to his closet he heard a loud thud and a groan.

Taehyung turned around only to see Jimin on the ground. "Jiminie are you okay?" Taehyung asks as he helps Jimin up. "No my ass and back are really sore," Jimin says with a pout.

"Sorry love I guess I was a little rough," Taehyung says as he carries Jimin bridal style while Jimin shakes his head, "No I.... I loved it," Jimin says with a blush.

Taehyung giggles at Jimin's cute behavior, "Jiminie you've always been the cutest thing ever," Jimin blushes and hides his face on Taehyung's chest.

"Do you want to watch a movie downstairs?" Jimin hums thinking before answering Taehyung, "Can we take a nap and then decide?"

Taehyung nods and cuddles with Jimin on his bed.

~•~

After the two wake up they decide to watch their movie with some snacks and of course ice cream.

"Jimin what movie should we watch?" Taehyung asks as he lays Jimin down on the couch. "Hm I don't know maybe something on Disney+?" Taehyung nods.

"Sure pick any movie you'd like while I set up the snacks and get the ice cream," Taehyung says and covers Jimin with a blanket.

Jimin ends up picking the Lion King and waits for Taehyung to come join him on the couch.

"Tae the movie is starting," Jimin says and sees Taehyung come with candy, a bowl of popcorn, and strawberry ice cream.

"I'm here Jiminie," Taehyung says as he sets down the snacks on the table and joins Jimin on the coach lifting Jimin's legs to sit down then bringing them down on his lap.

They get comfortable and grab candy to eat while watching the movie. During the movie they either get candy or popcorn to fill their stomachs while listening to Hakuna Matata.

"Tae can you pass me the ice cream?" Jimin asks as he sits up and hisses a bit due to the fact that he's still sore. "Sure Jiminie," Taehyung says and grabs the tub of ice cream handing it to Jimin.

Jimin happily grabs the tub of ice cream and immediately starts eating away. Taehyung watches with an awe expression how Jimin's tiny and chubby hands grab a spoon of ice cream then lifts it to his plump lips. Jimin misses a bit and causes ice cream to drip off the sides of his mouth. Seeing this Taehyung immediately leans closer and wipes it with his thumb.

"Thanks Tae," Jimin says shyly causing Taehyung to smile and kiss his lips.

"Tae?" Jimin asks breaking their kiss."Yes Jiminie?"

"I think we should wait before getting together," Jimin says playing nervously with his fingers.

"Yeah I think so too but just know I won't be able to keep my hands to myself," Taehyung says as he pulls Jimin on his lap.

"That's fine with me." Jimin giggles and gets closer to Taehyung.