❦ Desire

<➶>

Taehyung decided to speak with Min-Jun the next day. The sooner the better but yet somehow he still felt nervous. Of course he's nervous, Min-Jun was there when Jimin left. He was always there.

Tae💓:
Can we talk?

Babe💘:
Sure, where?

Tae💓:
Your place in 15min?

Babe💘:
Ok Babe, I'll wait here for you

Taehyung sighs, today is going to be a long day.

"Tae? What's wrong?" Jimin asks as he sits on the couch next to Taehyung. "I'm talking with Min-Jun today... I'm going over to his dorm," Jimin makes an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"Are you feeling ok?" Jimin knows that was probably a dumb question "Yeah I just didn't think this day would come," Taehyung says looking at Jimin with a nervous face expression.

"I'm sorry Tae this is all my fault," Taehyung cups Jimin's face, "Jimin this is my choice and I always knew that even if I did date someone they wouldn't be able to replace the love I have for you," Jimin smiles sadly.

"But Tae I left you without even telling you anything," "I know but I hope you can clear that up later when I'm done talking with Min-Jin," Taehyung replies.

Taehyung looks at his phone to check the time, "I should go but I'll be back later," Jimin nods and walks with Taehyung to the door. "I'll see you later," Taehyung kisses Jimin's forehead before leaving.

~•~

Taehyung shakes a bit before knocking on the door. Taking a deep breaths before having to face the fact that he's going to break up with the person who's been there for him. Before he can change his mind the doors open to reveal the boy he cared so much about.

"Babe come in," Min-Jun says while a sweet smile making Taehyung more guilty. "Sure," Taehyung says walking inside the room.

"So what's up?" Min-Jun asks as he gestures for Taehyung to sit down next to him.

"I have to tell you something," Taehyung takes a deep breath before speaking, "The reason I've been distant is because lately I started getting having this feelings-"

"It's Jimin isn't it?" Min-Jun cuts him off. "H-How did you know?" Taehyung asks shocked.

"Tae when we first would hang out before we dated I saw a box in your room and I got curious and opened it, that's when I saw pictures of you and Jimin then later weeks ago when I went to see you at your dorm he opened the door," Min-Jun stops a bit before continuing, "I knew having him as your roommate would turn out to be like this but I was hoping that you'd love me enough and choose me but I knew that I couldn't win against him because he's the one you will always love," Min-Jun started crying after he finished.

"Minnie I'm sorry but why didn't you tell me," Taehyung asks hugging Min-Jun. "I thought you would tell me yourself but when you didn't I thought it we were good," Min-Jun says holding tight on Taehyung's hoodie.