(1)

Hi friends, this book is very, very unplanned. Therefore the plot and the entire story was itself may not be the best.

After a long shoot the 8 boys are going home tired.
(Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, Seungmin car)
Hyunjin: "So tired" he said with a heavy sigh.

Han: "I mean the shoot took 12 hours to finish, who wouldn't be?"

Felix: "true"

They all sigh heavily and continue on in the car ride. They get home 30 minutes later and as soon as they go home they all dive into their beds and fall asleep.

~Next Day~

Jisung POV

The next day I woke up to the sound of Chan yelling at my face.

Chan: "Oi! Sleepy head get up it's 11 already!" Chan said in a clearly annoyed voice.

Han: "I'm up!"

Chan: "Good, are you gonna eat brekkie?"

Han: "Nah, I'll just eat lunch and skip breakfast."

Chan left the room and I quickly sat up, 'Ow not too fast' I thought as I got light headed. I sat back down and stood up more slowly this time, I got to the bathroom and took a quick shower after, I noticed my hoodie missing so I quickly put a towel around my waist and went out the room.

MINHO POV
I was using my phone on the couch until I heard Jisungs voice echoing through the house.

Han: "Hey, uhhh who took my hoodie? My favorite one..." he said with his voice shrinking towards the end.

I looked at him with his messy half wet hair and I gotta admit he looked... hot. I felt my face heating up a bit and looked away immediately and looked back at my phone again.

Chan: "No, we haven't seen it just go wear something else" Chan said swiftly.

Han: "Ok fine" He said with a little pout.

The pout that I found so cute. I was so into my thoughts that I hadn't noticed that Chan was screaming directly at my face.

Chan: "LEE. MINHO. CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" He said as if he was really angry.

Minho: "Huh? What no sorry... I was too deep into my thoughts for a moment."

Chan: "What were u thinking of so deeply? A little crush?" He said with his annoying teasingly voice.

Minho: "What?! No..." I looked back at my phone noticing my cheeks were dusted lightly pink.

Chan: "Ok whatevs, we're going to a restaurant today and we're all coming."

Minho: "But.." I said as I just wanted to stay on the couch al day long.

Chan: "No buts! Go get ready and tell Han too!" He said and quickly left the living room.

I sighed deeply and got up to tell Han. I knocked on his door but there was no answer I decided to wait a couple of seconds and then go in. I walked in to him only wearing sweat pants and just froze.

Han: "Minho? Minho? Hello? U there?"

Minho: "Huh oh what? Oh! C-Chan told me to tell you that uh.. we're going to a restaurant to eat today." I quickly felt my cheeks burning up so I left the room.

Jisung POV
He's cute when he stutters and blushes like that- Wait What am I thinking! We're in a group we're stray kids. I can't just I don't know anymore. I sighed deeply and took my outfit for the day and left my room.

~Han's outfit~

* I couldn't find a full body photo ;-;*Words: edited Date: August 10, 2020Hi author here, this is my first fan fic that I might actually publish so hope u like this one! Feel free to put comments beside some phrases for my wrong grammar or wrong ...

Words: edited
Date: August 10, 2020
Hi author here, this is my first fan fic that I might actually publish so hope u like this one! Feel free to put comments beside some phrases for my wrong grammar or wrong spelling, thank you! Thanks for reading my book too! See you next chapter!