(5)

Jisung POV
Another punch was blown into my face and I couldn't do anything, I hadn't been fed for a month just injected with vitamin shots making my body weak. Several sloppy stitches everywhere on my body, I had no more hope anymore. This is it for me. They'd tell me I was worthless so much I started to believe I was. Does anybody even miss me? Will I ever be saved? Will I be tortured everyday?

Chan POV
I'm stressed, I'm sad and I feel useless for letting that happen to him. It's supposed to be 3racha, not 2racha. I haven't received a call from the cops they told me they're still looking but, are they?, have they given up?

Changbin: "Hi, hyung..." he said as he opened the studio door with a frown on his face making the atmosphere more gloomy.

Just then Jihyo and Bam Bam entered the studio with worry all over their face.

Bam Bam: "Hey man... it's tough I know but don't worry, the cops will find him I'm sure!"

Chan: "Hyung it's bee a month... the longest month I've ever been through."

Jihyo: "What did the cops tell you Huh?" She said in a lighter to than usual.

Chan: "The plan they told me was that they'll actually send us in first to the actual location they think they're in."

Changbin: "What!? You didn't tell me this." He said easing his tone a bit.

Chan: "I know, just listen now. But they said that the cops and an ambulance will be right behind so if anything bad happens they'll barge in."

Bam Bam: "Wait What? Why can't they go in first?" He said in disbelief.

Chan: "They said the culprits will be scared and find an escape rout. So if we go in first they'll lock up all the escape routes so we can't escape but they won't too. They'll barge in when we send a signal through a device."

Jihyo: "well we should probably trust them anyway."

Bam bam: "right"

They both left the room after their little chat, after they left Changbin burst out in tears in which i thought was rare because he never cried in front of me or in front of my members. I felt myself tearing up as i patted his back.

Chan: "Let's just pray and hope, hope he is alright I-" i broke down in tears and felt my hope disappearing slowly and slowly every day that passes.

Jisung POV
I'm still chained up to these iron cuffs that are making me dangle across the wooden board cutting my wrists a few times but I wasn't bothered anymore. I wasn't bothered by this woman telling me insane stories almost everyday and then stabbing me after her stories. I'm not scared of death, I've been preparing myself for it. Just then this psycho lady had stabbed me with a dagger twice. I shouted in pain but it just made everything worse.

Women1: "I told you not to scream. You know the consequences." She said as a devilish smirk had appeared at her face.

She brought in the same men who captured me but came in with torture devises and tortured me more. I stayed silent the whole time and when it was over again, with the sloppy stitches pierced my skin I fell unconscious.

Words: 558
Date: August 11, 2020
Hi author here, i noticed that this story is going on real quick and idk... but ill finish the story. I just dont like it when stories are prolonged so i made mine short and kinda straight forward, anyways see ya next chapter!!