(8)

3rd person POV
The police have informed Chan and JYP about what they found. The police had told them that they will be investigating Boramae park and sent them a photo of the letter. The police had advised Stray kids not to get out of their dorms as much as possible until the case is cleared they had also told the to keep an eye out for other JYP artists as well. This made Chan feel a bit more at ease knowing that the police are slowly getting more clues about Hans case. Chan had informed the members what the police had told them and soon thought that they may be in danger as well. Minho who was the most worried was restless  feeling more down that Han is being tortured by those monsters. They decided not to leave their dorms and moved some furniture in their living room to exercice and practice some more to put their mind of things. While the others were practicing Chan had been sitting his room all day long thinking about Hans blood on the paper.

Seungmin POV
I was practicing when i remembered Chan wasn't in the room with us so i decided  to go into his room he was lying in his bed looking to the left at Hans bed (roommates) and i decided to snap him out of it.

Seungmin: "Oi! C'mon let's practice, we can try to get our minds out of things." I told him with a smile.

Chan: "Seungmin, I've tried to so much times, i cant get him out of my mind knowing that he's being tortured." He said with red bloodshot eyes looking directly at me.

Seungmin: "I know it's hard, very hard but we gotta keep the mood up not for ourselves but for the other members as well." I told him patting his shoulder.

Chan: "Your right" He said starting to show his dimples.

IN: "But! Before anything hyung should probably sleep first, even with the nightmares cuz you look scary with those eyes." He said as he went in the room as well.

I.N and I, turned on the AC to let hi sleep properly. We closed his lights and his door letting him sleep peacefully. I.N chatted with me with a light mood. We chuckled here and there until it was time for dinner. Felix and Hyunjin made dinner for the group and decided to make with bigger proportions since we probably wanted to eat more. An hour and a half has passed and Chan is still sleeping, Hyunjin and Felix was still cooking, and me and I.N were still chatting. For once the mood wasn't so dark and moody but light and happy.

Jisung POV
I wasn't chained up anymore but was laid on a metal counter over 6 feet long i was lying there hopeless and unable to move because of how weak i was. Then one of the guys came up to me with a stern look on his face.

Guy1: "The police went to the factory again and investigated the place. I' surprised they hadn't given up in your case yet. Once they have you'll be corpse in a can like the other guy." He said chuckling.

Guy2: "We're returning to the factory but those dickhead police had put guards all over the factory."

Guy3: "Simple, We'll kill them all." He said with a devilish smirk.

They gave me hard punches and slaps before they left. I was relieved they left and started to calm down peacefully on the cold metal table. I woke up to  woman beside my cutting my arm i wasn't surprised but used to it already. They took my blood and placed it on the letter they were gonna leave at Boramae park.

Words: 629
Date: August 13, 2020
Hi author here, i didn't tell you that these would be short chapters and this would have mature content as well. I'll put this ⚠️ emoji if there would be any abuse because you might be sensitive to those parts of the story. See ya next chapter!