(9)

3rd person POV
~Boramae Park~

The police had arrived at Boramae park to investigate the place. There were 2 teams one team to search at Boramae park and the other driving around looking for old houses or abandoned vehicles, materials. The police found the letter on the bench where Jisung was sitting at. They found that as well as footprints on the ground. They took a picture of each footprint and saved it to their files. It was a very chilly day that day all the offices wearing padded jackets with very serious looks on their faces. The search continued until noon. They cleared the park and went back into their vans. They got 9 items this time, the 9 times were dagger (same design as the one in the factory), photos (footprints), black cotton bag, pieces of hair (women's), and the same black envelope with a letter inside. On their way back to the police station they heard a call from other police saying that all the police in the factory are dead or unconscious. The police drove there immediately finding dead corpse on the ground and another letter in one of the man's corpse.

Boramae letter:
"Hi there! I am the same woman who wrote to you before. I see you went to the famous Boramae park today. But lemme guess still no clue where we are? Good luck to you and your other dead corpses."

Factory letter:
"So you've seen the corpses? Police so predictable aren't they? This sure is a scary world. Full of lies and crap. Once again good luck in finding us."

The police are in shock of the culprits actions. They know exactly the moves of the police. They decided to test the hair they found in the park and found out the owner of this hair was a psychopath who escaped the mental hospital a few days ago. The other short hairs were of a male who's gang was caught but he escaped the police. They were slowly getting more clues on where they may be. Some of the police's hackers are looking for the culprits phone to track. The police were right the culprits did own phones but are very hard to track because they were outdated already. The police tried their best but to no avail. They promised themselves to continue the investigation tomorrow. They set the picture of the two culprits they had found about.

~back in the dorms~
Stray kids had found the photos online and felt relieved that they were getting more information about who they are. Chan was finally able to sleep but with no dreams this time. They all started to gain hope in finding Han again. The group hasn't step out of their dorms ever since the warning given by the police.

Words: 468
Date: August 13,2020
Hi author here, heyy I'm so happy that i got 42 reads rn idk maybe cuz its my first fanfic I've ever published but I'm so happy lmao. Even my sister said "WOAH REALLY?!" I'm not even being sarcastic i started with 5 reads and like idk anymore I'm so happy! Thank you so much for reading my book and i appreciate you so much! Please continue to read my book! See ya next chapter!