(12)

Jisung POV
I was lying on the bed waiting what'll happen next...

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

When suddenly i felt the leather whip touch my face. I was in pain but i was used to it already. He hit me a lot but suddenly stopped and looked at the two women.

⚠️ END ⚠️

Women1: "Well, your members have arrived Han." She said with a smirk always sent shivers down my spine.

Women2: "We'll leave one of the guys here, the strongest one and the rest will follow me. I'll send you messages through the walkie talkie and make sure to lock the door securely." She signaled some of them men to come with him and thy left.

(There was 5 men. If you remember, i wrote 4 men in the chapter before this.)

The rest left and i was worried sick for my members who came and get me.

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
He looked at me with a serious and stern face when he suddenly smirked. He started beating me again and again with different things and devices. He took out a taser from his pocket and flickered it on and off before pressing it onto my skin. The pain was unbelievable, my weak body started to shake but for some reason i couldn't scream. He turned the level up but made sure i wouldn't get unconscious but made sure I'd stay awake for me to feel everything. I was shaking and shaking but i couldn't do anything about the pain. He took out a knife and cut my skin a few times and i bled and bled to the point where i lost consciousness. When i woke up nothing changed he was still in the room locked but i had sloppy stitches on my arm.

Woman1: "We've been defeated but they dont know your there, they think they've caught all of us already." She said which left the man shocked.

Man5: "Look at all the problems you've given us! My friends and siblings are going to jail because of you! You deserve a punishment, now!" He said grabbing the whip ones again.

My jumper and my sweater didn't help it just did enough damage the same as if i was naked. He kept whipping the same spot on my belly until i couldn't feel my stomach anymore. I didn't mind anymore knowing that my members were safe unless they came across the man in my room. I started hearing banging and banging at the door. The man dropped the leather whip and handcuffed me to the iron table. He made sure to stab me in my arm and sloppily stitch it up before they barge in. I felt weakness in my body and it slowly ate me alive, i fel unconscious again as i wasn't given the vitamin shot since 5 days ago.

⚠️ END ⚠️

3rd person POV
We all started running down to where the sound came from to only find a securely locked door. The members were kindly pushed away so the police were at the front. They finally managed to barge in after shooting the lock a couple of times. When the police finally barged in one of the police got shot by the man holding a gun. The rest of the police told skz to stay at the way back because there was one more man in the room. The police dragged the now lifeless police to the back and the paramedics put him away in a white bag. Chan covered Jeongin's eyes the whole time and Hyunjin covered Seungmin's.

Seungmin: "Hey! I'm like your age! Why can't I see?" He said pouting.

Hyunjin: "Be quiet, it's just me being sweet." He said smiling widely.

Changbin: "Can ya'll be serious for once? Did you forget where we are right now?" He said with a serious look.

Hyunjin: "Right." He said putting his hands down.

Seungmin: "Right." They said at the same time.

Words: 648
Date: August 14, 2020
Hi author here, sorry for keeping the chapters short and kind of making it a cliff hanger ish? Idk but sorry bout that. As always, thanks for reading my book! See ya next chapter!