(17)

3rd person POV
Its been three weeks since Hans heart rate went down and so far its been smooth sailing. His condition finally stabilized and they were sure he was going to wake up. Minho's scar had finally healed, he can walk but can't dance yet. He has to heal for about 2 weeks more to finally be able to dance without any difficulties. The members visited Han in the hospital a lot and stayed over sometimes. Minho visited Han the most because he was still very worried about his condition. All of the members only visited during Sunday's and visited in batches during the weekdays. They were all very busy and tired because the choreographies were harder to instruct with an invisible member. They all felt sad having to think that Han wasn't with them at the moment. Their laughs weren't as complete without Han, they weren't able to start conversations properly without Han, 3racha felt lonely without Han. They needed him back and quick. It was Sunday and the members were coming to visit him once again at 2 pm. They all rushed into the hospital to meet their friend and hoped he would wake up and they would be able to see his smile again. They got inside the room and looked at him with smiles on their faces.

Chan: "He isn't awake." He said with a deep heavy sigh.

Changbin: "He'll wake up soon." He patted Chans shoulders.

As if on cue they heard the bed shake and everyone snapped their heads towards the direction of the sound.

Jeongin: "I w-wasn't the only one w-who heard that right?" He said turning to the other members.

Felix: "I-I heard it too." He said turning his head to Jeongin.

They all slowly started approaching the bed cautiously and again, it moved.

Chan: "Hey bud, you awake there?" He said tapping him lightly. 

Jeongin pressed the doctor button which did call them. But while they weren't there yet Han opened his eyes for the first time in five weeks. He was shocked. There was a tube going down his throat and he can't get it out. It was bright and he couldn't adjust. He decided to lay there and grab someone or something closest to him. He grabbed Minho's wrist and looked at him with fearful eyes. Minho's heart broke at the sight, he could tell he looked really uncomfortable and in pain but Minho couldn't do anything about it.

Minho: "We'll get you out of this soon, i promise." He said with a reassuring smile.

Chan: "This is for your own good, don't try to pull anything out, it'll hurt you more." He said with a father like smile.

The doctors opened the doors and rushed in to his side. They gave him a few shots for pain killers and checked his vitals.

Doctor: "Since he is awake, we can remove the Mechanical ventilator." He said looking at Chan and then the boy.

Nurse: "This maybe very painful and uncomfortable so please bear with it." She said smiling at the patient.

Han grabbed Minho's hand and looked at him with fear in his eyes. Minho smiled at him and told him it'll be fine. He patted Han's hand and gripped it hard. They took it out with tears streaming down Han's face. It broke Minho's heart and he patted his head and wiped his tears. They gave Han an oxygen mask instead so he could be more comfortable and breathe more properly.

Words: 587
Date: August 18, 2020
Hi author here, sorry for no updates :((( i was to preoccupied with my new drama "It's okay to not be okay" quite scary honestly but i still love it. I can't believe Kim soo hyun and seo YEJI is past their 30's lmao. See ya next chapter!