(18)

Minho POV
Minho: "Isn't that more comfortable?" I said smiling to Han.

Han: "Very much." His voice was a bit muffled through the oxygen mask.

Jeongin: "Hyung! I'm so happy your awake!" He said showing his cute smile.

Changbin: "You got me worried sick." He said playfully nudging his shoulder.

We all smiled at him on the bed and started patting his shoulders, arms and chest. He smiled back, he did look miserable but that didn't matter, he was fine and awake now.

Han: "H-how long was I a-asleep?" He said guilt showing in his eyes.

Felix: "About..?" He said not sure about his answer.

Seungmin: "It was five weeks."

Han: "Five weeks!? It must've been burdensome to you guys! You probably worried about me too! I'm sorry for worrying you and for being a hassle." He said tears forming in his eyes.

Chan:"N-no! Han who told you, you were a hassle? You never were one!" He said trying to reassure him.

Changbin: "How could you say that when we were the ones not being able to protect you? We shouldn't have let you go off alone."

Minho: "Han we love you, i love you." I said with tears daring to fall out of my eyes.

A tear fell out of his eye and he grabbed my hand tighter. I smiled at the sight and grabbed his hand tighter as well. He fell asleep again and I was happy. Chan patted his head a few times and smiled at him again. Everyone smiled in happiness and relief.

Doctor: "It seems like he'll have some temporary damage in some areas but it won't trouble him a lot in his future." The doctor said coming in.

Chan: "Oh ok, like what?" He asked.

Doctor: "Like those stab wounds, they'd always stay there and have a possibility of opening up again. It'll hurt him when you touch it so just be careful. We'll inform you more later."

3rd person POV
It was a few weeks later and Han was healing absolutely fine. He could breathe by himself now, his ribs are fixed now and most of his wounds. Han's wrists and ankles left permanent scars that were quite obvious as well. Minho felt sorry every time he looked at it and felt guilt for not being able to protect him. Han was going to be discharged next week and he was pretty excited about it. Han didn't have an oxygen mask anymore but a nasal cannula it didn't bother him anymore tho.

*nasal cannula*

When Han needed to take a bath Minho helped him

When Han needed to take a bath Minho helped him. Minho was outside carrying his towels and clothes and they hanged together a lot. They roamed around the hospital park together laughing and smiling. Minho even skipped practice for Han, Minho loved Han and Han loved Minho. Han was grateful for Minho's presence in the hospital he was grateful for the alone time they had and for all the laughs they shared together. Happiness was glued around the two and nothing else.

Words: 507
Date: August 19, 2020
Hi author here, sorry for not being able to update a lot like I used to... but I promised my self this'll be finished before August 24 (before school) thanks for 220 reads oml I can't believe it😫😭😭😭😭💜💗💞 thanks for all the support! I'll try to update as soon as I can. See ya next chapter!