The morning after

It was Peter Parker's 21st birthday. He and all his friends were at a small bar in New York, celebrating with many, many drinks. Mj, Ned, Betty, Flash, Shuri, Harley and Petter were all drinking, laughing and having a good time. After high school Flash stopped being an asshole and actually became friends with Peter and everyone else.

"Oh! Let's do shots!" Shuri exclaimed.

"Yes!! I like how you think." Flash said, already buzzed.

"Are we really dying shots?" Peter asks as and everyone walls over to the bar.

"Yeah Petey-babe. 21 shots for your 21st." Harley smirks. They're not dating but everyone knows they like each other except them.

"I'd wish you top calling me that, Harley." Peter said, rolling his eyes.

"You know you love it." Harley replies.

"We got shots!" Flash says, passing everyone 2 shots.

"Three.. Two.. One.. Drink!" Ned counted down and everyone downed their shots.

"Ugh. That was gross. Not doing shots again." Betty said, disgusted. She never really drank and when she did it was a more of a fruity drink.

"Sorry, Betts. Want me to get you a Daquari?" Ned offers.

"Yes please." Ned nods and walks to the bartender.

"Hey, loser." Mj says, getting Peter's attention away from Harley. "I'm gonna go, I have to get up early tomorrow."

"Oh. Ok. I'll see you later."

"You bet. Happy birthday, loser. Bye." She half waved to everyone. They waved back and Flash and Shuri ordered more drinks. A little while later Betty and Ned left. So it left Shuri, Flash, Harley and Peter.

"Stop being a loser and go talk to her." Peter urged Flash, who was staring at this girl from his class.

"I-I can't just go up to her!" He stutters.

"Yes you can. Just do it." Peter pushed Flash and he slowly walks up to the girl.

"Did you have a good birthday so far?" Harley asks, walking up from behind Peter.

"Shit! You scared me." Peter jumped.

"That's some spidey sense you have then, if I was able to sneak up on you." Harley joked, putting his arm on Peter's shoulder.

"It alerts me when dangers near and I wasn't paying attention. I was watching Flash fail at flirting with that girl." Peter tells him, pointing to Flash and a red head. girl.

"How dare you not pay attention to me Petey-babe. I'm your favorite person in the world." Harley smirks, getting close to Peter's face. Peter bit his lip.

"Hey, lover boys! I'm leaving. Too buzzed and I need sleep. Happy birthday Pete. Love you my husband!" Shuri yells, blowing a kiss before stumbling out of the bar.

"Bye my lesbian wife! Love you!" Peter yells back. He turned back to see Harley with more drinks. Harley was more than buzzed already and starting stumbling. Peter wasn't really drunk, his metabolism was faster than most so it took more drinks to get him drunk.

"Harls, I think you ever had enough." Peter says, taking the drinks from his hands.

"I know cutie pie. These were for you. It's your birthday and your still uptight." Harley wrapped his hands around Peters waist. "You're gorgeous you know that." He says with a southern draw.

"Fine I'll drink some more." Peter said through a blush. He started drinking some more with Harley and soon both of them were fairly drunk.

"God Harley. How are so smart and so sexy?" Peter slurred.

"I don't know baby, I was going to ask you the same thing." Harley smirked, getting closer to Peter. Peter bit his lip. That drove Harley crazy. Peter would do it all the time, mostly subconsciously. It was the most adorable and sexy thing and Harley loved it. He had the urge to kiss him. So he did. Peter let out a surprised squeak. Harley almost pulled away but Peter started kissing back. Soon they were making out against a wall, Harley pinning Peter. It started getting intense. "Wanna head back to the tower? We can finish this there." Harley whispered. Peter nodded excitedly. They got an Uber and drove the 5 minutes to the tower. They got in the elevator. "Fri, our floor please." Harley says. Both Peter and Harley had rooms at the tower on Tony's floor and stayed there most of the time. They were learning how to take of S.I. while attending college.

"Of course." The AI said. They stumbled into Harley's room and continued their heated make out session. Harley pushed Peter on to his bed.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Harley panted.

"Hell yeah." Peter said before pulling Harley into a kiss.

------

Harley groaned, sitting up in his bed. He looked over to Peter, who was sleeping peacefully. He brushed a strand of hair out of Peter's face and smiled down at him. He looked even more adorable asleep, if that was even possible. Harley climbed out of bed, throwing a tee-shirt and sweatpants on. Harley walked out of his bedroom and into the kitchen to get some aspirin. He was a little bit hungover(more like a lot but he wouldn't admit that). Tony, Natasha, Clint and Steve sat in the kitchen talking.

"Hey Harley!" Clint exclaimed.

"Ugh too loud. Stop!" Harley complained.

"Someone looks like he had a rough night. A hangover and walking the walk of shame, are we?" Tony jokes.

"Not the walk of shame if I don't regret it." Harley mumbled to himself quietly.

"What?"

"Nothing. Where's the aspirin?" Harley asks. Tony pointed to a cabinet and Harley got it out.

"How was Peter's party?" Clint asked.

"Good. Had a lot of drinks, barely remember it." Harley says, smirking. Nat and Tony seemed amused while Steve did not.

"Have you seen Peter?" Tony asked.

Harley shrugged and mumbled, "Haven't seen him."

"Harls? Where'd you go?" Peter mumbled, rubbing his eyes and walking into the kitchen. He was wearing an over sized shirt that was definitely Harley's and a pair of shorts. He opened his eyes and looked up to see Tony, Nat, Clint and Steve looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, clearly you haven't seen him." Natasha says, smirking.