Harley's boyfriend(1/4)

Peter Parker and Harley Stark met about a month ago in the in the intern labs and have been close ever since. They had a very flirty relationship and all the other interns kept asking where they were quote unquote 'gonna fuck each other because you guys already eye fuck each other'. They never really payed attention to it though because they believed the other didn't like them. Harley's family even noticed a difference in Harley. They said he was more happy but they didnt know the reason why. Harley never introduced Peter to his crazy family with fear of them scaring him away but they had suspicions.

-flashback to when they first met-

Harley walked into the intern lab, coming there to say hi to some people and grab a wrench, seeing as his mysteriously disappeared. He then noticed someone new who, he might say, was gorgeous.

Harley walked up to him with a smirk, "Hey, darlin',you new?"

"Yep." He said and then looked up to realize it was the Harley Stark. "Holy shit, you're Harley Stark, it's um nice to meet you."

"That's my name, don't ware it out." Harley smirked and Peter rolled his eyes with a smile. "May I ask you your name, sweetheart?"

"Peter, Peter Parker." Peter said, shamelessly checking him out. Harley blushed before gaining composure.

"Well it nice to meet you to, Peter."

------

"You seem happy, why?" Natasha asked him at dinner.

"Can't I just be happy?" Harley asked, sarcastically. He was still smiling like an idiot. He had gotten Peter's phone number and had been texting him all throughout dinner, without anyone noticing. Or something he thought.

"Does it have anything to do with the person you're texting from undervthe table?" Nat asked with a raised eyebrow. That got some people's attention.

"Who are you texting?" Tony, his dad, asked.

"No one. Nat's crazy. I finished dinner so I will begin my room." He stood up and walked off to his room.

"He has a boyfriend." Nat said.

"How can you be sure? He didn't say anything." Steve asked.

"I'm a spy, I know things." Nat said.

-end of flaahback-

That bring us to the present where Harley and Peter sat on the couch in the internet lab, sitting a little too close. People who didn't know them would've assumed they were dating. They sat, not really talking, just reveling in each other's presence.

"Darlin'?" Harley asked suddenly.

"Yeah, beautiful?" They have gotten used to calling each other cute pet names which made the teasing even worse. They seemed like they were saying but we're just friends. The other interns and Peter's friends, Ned and Mj, always said they could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

"There's a party my friends are throwing. Do you want to come?"

"Sure, when?"

"... Tonight."

"You couldn't give me more notice?" Peter asked.

"I was just told. Their parents left town and they just decided they were going to have a party like a couple hours ago."

Peter sighed, "Fine. I'll go."

"You're the best, love." He exclaimed and kissed Peter on his cheek, who just rolled his eyes.