Harley's boyfriend(2/4)

"Where are you going?" Nat asked, leaning in the door frame of Harley's room.

"Just to the..labs?" He said sounding more like a question.

"You think I'm that stupid?"

"...No. Just don't tell mom and dad, I'm going to a party."

"I won't. I promise. Just don't stay out to late and don't drink too much, ok?"

"Thanks, Nat." He gave her a quick hug before running out the room.

------

Harley pulled up to Peter's apartment and honked the horn of Tony's Audi R8, that he may or may not have taken without permission. A minute later, Peter jumped into the front seat.

"Hey darlin'. Does your aunt know where you're going?"

"Yeah, she just said be safe and call her if I need anything. She usually encourages me to go to parties. She thinks I need to have more friends and be more social." Peter nods.

"Lucky. My parents are way too overprotective. Which is ironic considering my dad is literally iron man." Harley rolls his eyes and Peter smiles at him. "Anyways...let's get this show on the road." He says, pulling out of the parking space.

After about thirty minutes they make to a house that rivals Flash's. "Damn, are they rich or something?" Peter asks.

"I honestly don't know." Harley shrugs and they get out if the car. Entering the house they see a lot if collage students and some high school students, dancing, drinking and having fun. 

"Did you bring me to a collage party?!" Peter exclaims.

"Maybe. Just relax, love. Let's go find Kai. They are the one who threw this party." He says and they weave around kids, trying to find Kai. They finally spot him standing in the living room with some of their friends.

"Harley! You made it!" Kai yelled. "Who's this?"

"My friend Peter. He works in the labs with me." Harley replied.

"Oh, so this is Peter! You were right, he is cute." Kai said making Harley blush.

Harley hit his shoulder, "Shut up."

"So you talk about me?" Peter grins up at Harley.

"Don't let it go to your head." Harley said. "Let's get drinks, yeah?" Peter nods and they start heading to the kitchen. Harley looks back to Kai who mouths 'kiss him'. Harley rolled his eyes.

------

Harley and Peter had, let's just say, more than a few drinks at this point of the party. Even though both Peter andHarley said they were only having one or two, they ended up having a lot more and were both fairly drunk. They were basically grinding on each other as thy danced to the overly loud music. Kai was taking pictures and videos of them to send to Harley later.

Peter giggled and threw his arms around Harley's neck and pulled him off to the side. Harley smirked and went willingly. They didn't know who made the move first but were suddenly in a heated kiss, Peter pushed up against a wall. It was starting to get very heated and they didn't really want to have sex there so they called an Uber to take them to Avengers Tower. They may have been drunk but we're not stupid enough to drive home by themselves. They were to drunk so Harley told Kai that he would come and get it the next day.

"Shh. You have to be quiet. My family is sleeping." Harley shushed him with a giggle as they stumbled through the hallway, heading to Harley's room.

"You shush, I am quiet." Peter said seriously before breaking into giggles. As soon as they stepped into Harley's room and closed the door, Harley pushed Peter into the wall, kissing him roughly. "I thought we had to be quiet." Peter teased.

"Sound proof room. We can make all the noise we want." Harley whispered into Peter's ear.

Peter groaned, "Awesome." Peter pushed Harley backwards and they landed on the bed, getting back into another heated make out session.

..

...

Let's just say by the end they were naked, tired and very happy.