Midnight Rendezvous(SMUT)

It was about midnight when Harley knocked on Peter's bedroom, in Stark Tower. Harley had been staying there for about a week and the boys got really close. They also both, unknowing to the other, had a crush on the other boy. "You awake darlin'?"

"Yeah, what's up Harley?" Peter said sitting up in his bed. Harley walked in and sat on Peter's bed.

"Nothin' just couldn't sleep." Peter scooted next to Harley.

"Me either." They sat in silence for a second, staring at each other before Harley leaned in and connected their lips. Then Harley pulled away.

"I'm sorry! I don't know why I did that." He apologized. He went to stand up but Peter grabbed his wrist, pulling him back down.

"It's fine." Peter mumbles before kissing him. He had been wanting you do this since they met. So he was going to make the most of it.

Harley cupped Peters face, bringing them closer. In a very heated kiss, Peter climbed into Harley's lap. Harley swiped his tongue against Peter's bottom lip, making him gasp. Harley took the opportunity to slip his tongue into Peter's mouth. Peter moaned. Without realizing it, Peter started rocking his hips against Harley's. Harley groaned. Harley put his hand on the small if Peter's back, slowly riding it up his back, under the shirt. Peter pulled away real quick, making Harley whine.

"Relax. I'm just taking off my shirt, if that's alright with you?" Peter smirked and pulled off his shirt before reattaching his lips to Harley's.

"Mmm my turn." Harley moaned then pulled his shift off and threw it somewhere on the floor. Peter moaned as Harley started kissing and sucking on his neck. Suddenly Harley flipped them over on Peter's bed so Harley was on top. Harley moved against Peter's bulge, realizing both of them were hard already. Harley slowly kissed down Peter's neck and collar bone. Peter moaned and arched his back as Harley found his sweet spot. Harley kept kissing down until he got to his nipple. He sucked on it while rubbing the other one, making Peter groan. Harley moved back up to Peter's mouth, slipping his wet tongue into his mouth. Peter racked his fingers through Harley's hair, pulling softly, making Harley groan into the kiss. Harley's hand traveled down to Peter's waistband an pulled away for a second, both of them breathless and panting.

"We can stop if you want." Harley panted.

"No, we can keep going...I want to keep going." Peter nodded.

"You sure, darlin'?"(CONSENT IS SEXY KIDS!)

"Definitely." Peter said and pulled Harley back into a heated kiss. Harley started pulling down Peter's pants and then took his own off. He rocked into Peter's hard on, both of them groaning with pleasure. Before Harley could pull Peter's underwear off, Peter stopped him.

"Sorry. We don't have to-"

"No, just there is a box of condoms and lube in my bathroom and we kinda need it to go any further." Harley nodded and ran to the bathroom that was connected to Peter's room. He came back with it and pulled both of their boxers off. Peter stared at Harley's cock, he definitely wasn't average.

"My eyes are up here, sweetheart." Peter flushed, biting his lip and looked up at Harley who was grinning. Harley put some lube on his fingers and traced Peter's hole. Peter bucked his hips forward. "Eager are we?" Harley slowly inserted a finger and Peter got adjusted before Harley moved his finger in and out and slowly strokes himself. Seeing the younger boy like that was making him crazy. He added two more fingers and Peter was begging for more.

"Please." Peter whined.

"Please what darlin'?" Harley smirked.

"Please, just..fuck me already!" Peter moaned. Harley grinned and pulled his fingers out making Peter whine from lack of contact. Harley chuckled and slipped the condom on, lubbing his cock. He pressed his the tip of his cock to Peter's entrance and Peter bucked his hips. Harley bent down and kissed Peter, pushing the tip of his cock in to Peter's ass. Peter moaned into the kiss. Harley soon found a constant rhythm and the sound of skin slapping soon filled the room along with moans and groans. Harley held onto Peter's hips as he slammed into him. "Ughh...harder!" Peter screamed and internally thanked FRIDAY and Tony for sound proofing the rooms. Harley hit his prostate and Peter screamed his name, cumming onto his and Harley's abdomens. A second later Harley came into the condom. They panted and Harley pulled out of Peter.

"Let's clean up." Harley said, pulling the condom off and throwing it into the trash. Peter nodded, tired. After they cleaned up, they layed on the bed, snuggling into each other. They fell asleep a couple minutes later.