Harley's boyfriend(4/4)

Harley🤫❤️:darlin....
Peter🥺✨:what'd you do?
Harley🤫❤️:nothing...
Harley🤫❤️:just my family wants you over for dinner tonight..
Peter🥺✨:do I have to?
Harley🤫❤️:course not darlin but just..they insisted
Peter🥺✨:why???
Peter🥺✨:I was embarrassed enough when we met the morning seeing as I was still putting on my clothes, walking out of your room
Harley🤫❤️:ohhh yeah, that did happen 😏
Peter🥺✨:are we actually gonna talk about it?
Harley🤫❤️:I could stop by ur house in a few before we head back here to the dinner...?
Peter🥺✨:🙄 ig I'll go to the dinner
Peter🥺✨:my door will be open
Harley🤫❤️:ur the best darlin😘

Harley smiled to himself. Even though he was flirty by nature and flirted with everyone guy he met(which stopped when he met Peter)he never doubted how he felt about Peter. Peter was real. Being with Peter felt right. Though, they aren't exactly together(yet)he can say for sure Peter is it for him. Some people may say that he's to young to know what love is, he just shakes them off because even though he doesn't know it, he fell for Peter the first time he laid eyes on him. He then stood up, realizing the time. He had to make his way to Peter's apartment.

"Where you going?" Clint asked as Harley passed the living room.

"Out."

"To your boyfriend's?" Clint smirked.

"Yep. He said yes to dinner by the way." Harley nodded. "Tell dad where I went, will you? Thanks." Harley hurriedly made his way to the elevator.

-time skip-

Harley opened Peter's apartment door yelling, "Honey, I'm home!"

"In my room, you dumbass!" Harley smiled and walked into Peter's room.

"Oh so I'm a dumbass? That's kinda hurtful." Harley sat next to Peter.

"Well, my ass kinda hurts, thanks to you. So, yeah." Peter shrugged. Harley snickered and rolled his eyes. They fell into a somewhat awkward silence.

"...I like you Peter. Like a lot, probably since I first saw you."

"I like you too, Harley." Peter smiled, looking over to the taller male. Harley grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers. They were close and held hands before but this somehow felt..different. Harley placed his hand on Peter's chin, tilting his face to look at him.

"Will you go out with me then? Be my boyfriend." Peter nodded and leaned in, meeting him half way. They kissed, soft and slow, pulling apart a minute later. They smiled at each other.

"So what should we do until this dinner that I am dreading so much?" Peter asked.

"You don't have to go y'know?"

"I know. I'm kidding. But seriously, what should we do to pass the time?"

"I can think of a few ideas." Harley smirked and pushed Peter onto the bed.

-time skip-

"Hurry up, Peter. We're going to be late. Dad texted me." Harley said, pulling his jeans on.

"I am, calm down." Peter said, tugging his shirt on.

(Do you guys want another part of this? Like the dinner scene?)