Home sick

Harley walked into Peter's room, jumping onto his bed. "Darlin' it's time to wake up. The old man said you have to get to school on time at least once this week." Peter groaned but sat up.

"I'm up." Peter whispered, hoarsely.

"Oh darlin'. Are you feeling ok? You don't look so hot." Harley said. He put his hand to Peter's forehead. "You're burning up. Guess you can't go to school today."

"No, I'm fine. I have to go to school." Peter tried getting out of bed but was pushed back down by Harley.

"Stay in bed. You have a fever." Peter pouted. "Don't give me that look. Sweetheart, I'm just trying to get you better."

"What's taking you so long? Pete you're gonna be late." Tony said walking in with Morgan on his hip, who waved at them.

"I'm trying but"-cough-"Harley won't let me get up." Peter whined.

"He's sick." Harley deadpanned. Tony set Morgan down on the floor and walked over to Peter, feeling his forehead.

"Bambi, he's right. You're burning up. No school today." Tony nodded and stood up straight. "Come on Mo. Let's find Pete some medicine." Morgan nodded, grabbing Tony's hand and they walked out of the room.

"If I'm staying home then can you"-cough-"run me a bath?" Peter asked Harley.

"Of course sugar." Harley said walking away. A few minutes later, after Tony gave Peter medicine, Peter was walking(more like wobbling) into the bathroom.

"I think it's good enough. Little colder than you like but we gotta get your fever down, baby doll."

"I think you spend too much with Bucky." Peter joked before coughing. Harley smiled at him and pulled him into a hug.

"Maybe... But I think you like the nickname, huh baby doll?"

"Maybe." He said leaning against Harley's shoulder, closing his eyes.

"Nope. Don't fall asleep. You can after you take your bath." Harley said, pulling a part from Peter.

"Help me undress then.. I'm too tired." Harley looked at him. "What? I'm sick and it's not like you haven't seen me naked before." Harley rolled his eyes and helped Peter undress. Peter sighed, as he laid back in the tub. Harley ran his fingers through Peter's hair.

"Feeling better darlin'?" Peter hummed in response.

-time skip-

Peter layed back on his bed, still in a towel. "It's cold."

"Maybe you wouldn't be cold if you actually got dressed, huh?" Harley said, sitting next to Peter.

"Too tired. Let me sleeeep." He whined, holding the 'e' sound.

"But you're cold." He gave Peter a look. "And besides you can't sleep in a towel, sweetheart." Peter sighed and sat up. He coughed and looked at Harley, pleadingly. Harley rolled his eyes and got him some clothes. Peter groggy put on comfy clothes and then layed back down. Harley smiled at him and slide into bed next to him. Peter snuggled into Harley, as Harley wrapped his arms around Peter's waist. "You feeling better?"

"With you? Always." Peter sniffed. Harley kissed Peter's head and hugged him tighter.