Long distance

Peter smiled through the screen at his friend he met online. Harley Keener was gorgeous, Peter thought, and it really sucked that he lived all the way in Tennessee. "Sooo I got news!" Harley exclaimed.

"What is it?" Peter asked, quickly.

"I'm gonna come visit New York! Isn't that exciting darlin'? I finally get see your pretty face all up close." Harley smirked.

Peter blushed, "Really?"

"Yep. An...old friend of mine is paying for my ticket." Harley nodded. Peter grinned, not being able to contain his excitement.

"That's great! I can't wait to finally meet you." They smiled at each other before Peter heard May call him. "I have to go, Harls. I'll talk to you later."

"Bye, sweetheart." Harley said before ending the call.

------

Peter walked into the communal floor of Avengers Tower, setting his book bag down. "Hey Peter." Natasha greeted. "Why are you so smiley?"

"So you know that boy I told you about? From Tennessee? Well, he's visiting New York and I'm finally gonna meet him!" Peter exclaimed. "I can't wait." Natasha look at him for a minute before things click in her head. This is the only time she will be thankful for Tony's meddling.

"Oh, really? Well, that's great. Tony said to go by his lab by the way. So you might want to head down." Nat says with a smirk.

"Ok. Bye, Nat." Peter runs off to the elevator. "Mr.Stark's lab, please, FRIDAY." He pulls out his phone when he hears a ding(a text from Harley) , stepping out of the elevator when suddenly he bumps into someone and falls over.

"Woah, watch it ki- Peter?!" The voice exclaims. Peter knew that voice anywhere and looks up to see who he bumped into.

"Harley!" Peter stood quick and threw his arms around Harley, pulling him into a hug.

"Hey, darlin'. What are you doing here?"

"I work here! What are you doing here?"

"The person who bought my ticket was Tony Stark." Harley says casually. He notices he's still holding onto Peter's hand and let's go.

"You know Mr.Stark?"

"Yeah... Long story." Harley then pulls Peter into another hug. "I can't believe I'm meeting you though."

"Me either." They pulled away and stared at each other with smiles.

"So, I was wondering...what you were doing tonight." Harley said slowly.

"Are you asking me out on a date, Harley Keener?"

"I think I am. So are you busy or did I travel all this way for nothing?"

"You traveled all the way up here just for me?" Peter smirked.

"It definitely wasn't for Tony." Harley said. "Soo yes?"

"Of course!" Peter exclaimed. They watched each other a second before both leaning in. The kiss was soft before turning into a little something more and Peter ended up against the wall. They were quite enjoying it until Tony Stark walked through the door.

"WHAT THE F-"