- 19 -

The twins make there way to the hospital and meet up with Killian.

"This is something I thought you two might need to see," Killian said and led them into a room where Neal was laid on the bed and David stood beside his bed.

"Neal, you're here. What happened?" Emma asked him and walked to the side of the bed.

"I... Don't know. I... I remember seeing the yellow bug cross the town line and next thing I know, I'm running around a forest back in Storybrooke, where, apparently, there's been a whole lot going on," Neal said.

"Are you gonna tell him or shall I?" Killian asked as he placed his hook lightly on Brooke's hip, gently pulling her closer to him.

"Tell me what?" Neal asked.

"Neal, we think your dad's back," David told him.

"Back? I just watched him die, what do you mean he's back?" Neal asked as he sat up.

Emma noticed a burn mark on the palm of Neal's hand, "What the hell is that?" Emma asked.

Neal looked at the burn mark, "No idea," He said.

Emma took a photo of the burn make and turned to Belle, "Belle, can you do some more research?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure, absolutely," Belle said.

"I'll send you the picture," Emma said and sent it over to her.

"Hey, guys, can we..." Neal said and everyone looked at him, "Can we have a minute?" He asked and glanced at Emma.

"Yeah, of course," David said and everyone left the room but Emma and Neal.

Enchanted Forest: A Year Ago...

Brooke walked through the castle and walked out to the courtyard.

"What do you think we should do?" Snow asked Regina, Robin and Charming.

Brooke stepped behind a pillar and listened in.

"Well, Brooke is no where near ready to fight with magic," Regina said.

"What about with an arrow?" Charming asked.

"She could give her mother a run for her money," Robin said, "She's a fast learner."

"So she still isn't ready for the matter at hand?" Snow asked.

"No," Regina told her, "She is a fast learner not gonna lie about that, but without Emma's addition... She's not that strong without years of training."

"So what do you suggest?" Snow asked looking at Regina.

"You're asking me?" Regina asked, "Hmm... She's your daughter."

"Might be best if we keep her separate from all of this," Charming said, "But if she's anything like us, then she'll click on..."

"Maybe we should allow her to leave the castle and meet Hook a lot... Maybe even stay wherever he is for a few nights," Snow suggested.

"I don't like that idea," Charming said.

"It's either, lock her in her room or leave her with Hook," Snow said, "I'd rather go for the latter."

"Your wife has a point," Regina said.

"Agreed," Robin said.

"Okay, fine..." Charming said unsure.

Brooke sighed and walked away heading to her room, "What are they hiding from me?" She asked and sat on her bed. She grabbed her mirror, "Killian Jones," She said looking at the mirror and the mirror glowed before Killian's face appeared.