- 30 -

Killian, Emma and Brooke fell out of the time portal and landed on the ground, in the Enchanted Forest.

Emma groaned and looked around, "No, no," She said.

Brooke got up with the help of Killian, "Appears we're back in the Enchanted Forest," Killian said.

"Yeah, I got that," Emma said.

"The only question is when," Killian said and saw Brooke walking to a tree, "Lyn?"

"I've got a pretty good idea," Brooke said and pointed to a wanted poster of Snow White.

"I suppose we're lucky we wound up in this time. We could've appeared in the middle of the Ogre Wars or smack dab in the belly of a whale," Killian said and noticed Emma taking the storybook from his satchel and she was reading, 

"Why are you reading that now?" He asked.

"Because when we were falling through, I was thinking about Henry and the story we were all reading at Grannys," Emma told him.

Brooke walked to them, "You think that time portals work like any other sort? They take you back to where you're thinking of?" Brooke asked.

"Not where, when," Emma said.

"Excellent deduction, alas, it appears they share another quality," Killian said and picked up his satchel, "They don't stay open for the return trip."

"Nope, we're trapped in the past. I should have left Storybrooke the instant we defeated Zelena, this is exactly the kind of thing that does not happen in New York," Emma said.

"On the bright side real estate's much more reasonable here," Killian said and Brooke laughed a little.

"Don't," Emma said.

"I understand your frustration, but we've been in dire straits before. There's no need to be antsy, we have our wits, we just have to focus on being constructive," Brooke said.

Killian was looking around then looked at the twins, "Any idea how to do back?" He asked them.

"How would I know how to get back to the future? Who do I look like? Marty McFly?" Emma questioned and Brooke laughed a little.

"Marty Mc... Who?" Killian asked confused.

"The kid with the lightning and the DeLorean and they back in time and then he..." Brooke began to tell him.Killian interrupted her, "Is he some sort of wizard?" He asked.

"No, Marty McFly is not a wizard," Brooke said.

"Maybe... A wizard is exactly what we need," Emma said and the couple looked at her, "We could find Rumpelstiltskin."

In the distance the heard the sound of approaching horses, "Black Knights," Killian said and he pushed the twins out of sight then they hid behind a tree.

The three carefully and quietly moved from the tree and ducked to hide behind bushes. Black Knights rode past the three of them, the Black Knights were pushing villagers around as The Evil Queen descends from her carriage.

"Listen to me very carefully, whatever squalor and despair your pathetic little lives have been able to tolerate until this point is nothing compared to the pain and misery I can inflict if I leave here unhappy," The Evil Queen said.

"That's Regina," Emma whispered.

"Not Regina," Brooke whispered.

"Correct, love. That's The Evil Queen," Killian whispered.