- 24 -

A few days later, Killian had been keeping his distance from Brooke and Emma. Hoping that the more he's away from them he wouldn't feel too guilty about what Zelena did to his lips.

Regina called over Emma, Brooke, Killian, David and Mary Margaret over later one day.

Brooke walked into a room with Emma and saw Killian studying a green apple, "I'd watch out for the apples in this house," Emma said.

"Aye," Killian said and saw Brooke but began to walk to the table in the room.

"It was a joke, where's your sense of humour?" Emma asked.

"It left when the witch arrived," Killian said.

"Where have you been?" Brooke asked.

"What?" Killian looked at her.

"You haven't been home for a few days, did I do something wrong?" Brooke asked.

"You want to do this now?"Emma asked.

"Who knows when he'll just run off again," Brooke said, "But, whatever he won't say anything."

"Anyway," Emma said and held Brooke's hand, "Regina said she has a plan, so please try to be civil with Hook while we're here, okay?" 

"Okay and I'm sure she does," Brooke said.

They walked over to a table where David and Mary Margaret were sat together.

David noticed the girls, "Emma, Brooke, will you please tell your mother that we're not gonna name your brother 'Leopold'?" David asked them as they sat down, Brooke sat between Emma and Killian.

"Why not? It was my father's name," Mary Margaret said.

"People will make fun of him," David said.

"My father was a king," Mary Margaret said.

"Why is why nobody made fun of him," David said.

"Okay, what about 'Eva', after my mother?" Mary Margaret suggested.

"I don't know how well that'll work with a boy," David said.

"It might not be a boy," Brooke said, "You know it's a  50/50 chance, right dad?"

Regina walked in with a tea set and placed it on the table, "I was making this special tea," She said and began pouring the tea into the cups on the table. David picked up a cup and was about to drink from it, "No! Don't drink it... it's a deadly poison for summoning the dark vortex," Regina said.

"I prefer Earl Grey," David said and put the cup back down on the table.

"The dark what?" The twins asked.

"Zelena came by this morning, while The Dark One was stealing my heart, she was here gloating. She said that my weakness was that I don't know enough about her past, so I've decided to summon someone who does," Regina said and sat down at the table and looked at everyone, "We have to talk to my mother," She finished.

"So, what do we do?" Emma asked.

"It's a fairly simple ritual but not often performed," Regina told her.

"If it's easy to talk to the dead, why not do it more?"Emma asked.

"Well, because to do it, you need the murder weapon and the murderer," Regina said as everyone's eyes land on Mary Margaret.

Regina lit a match and lit up the two sided candle, that was in the middle of the table.

"So, what do we need to do?" Brooke asked.