6

'You can do this, Kat! You're not a coward!' He thought. He had some flowers and was getting ready to go ask Shoto out. He took a deep breath. 'I can't do this.'

"Kaatt!~" Sang Kirishima from outside his door, knocking.

"What is it, Ei?!" He yelled back.

"Can I come in? I'm gonna give you a pep talk, cause I sensed distress!"

"Fine, weirdo!"

Kirishima opened the door and walked inside. "You look awesome, bro! None of the homos."

"Thanks. I don't think I can do this. He'd never like me, so what's the point?"

"Hey, you were the one who told me not to tell anyone about you liking him! If you'd said I could tell Izu, then I'd be able to figure out if they liked you."

"Fuck off."

"Aw, love you too."

"That's a little homo, my bro."

"You can't say you love your homie?"

"You gotta say no homo."

"Of course, I mean no homo! I have three boyfriends, and I'm trying to get you together with your future significant other!"

"I- What?"

"You're made for each other, so let's go. Come on, bro, you can do it."

"No I can't. I'll wait until they make the first move."

"I'm pretty sure that they are waiting for you to do it. Jesus, you secret lesbians."

"I- Okay, can't argue, I'm still not doing it."

"Okay, but the party's in 2 days, and if you don't do it now, you'll miss out on having a great time with your crush!"

"And I will deal with it."

"Fine, bro."

"Well, I'm gonna put these in water and make some food. You want anything?"

"Ooh, um... waffles! You make the best waffles."

"Fine. I'll text you when they're ready."

"Love you, homie. No homo."

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too, no homo."

A/N Wow. Much Write. Who is this Pax? They seem to be such good write. 6 chapters in 1 day? Hm...