LGBT Party Pt. 1

It was the day of the party and Momo and Jiro had gotten everyone out of the house so they could decorate and set up.

They'd gotten a ton of rainbow decorations, every flag in mini and put them as centerpieces on tables they'd set up. They made a ton of snacks, all as different pride flags, and Jiro was hanging up full sized pride flags on one of the walls. Momo was in the middle of hanging streamers and setting up confetti launchers. She knew it wouldn't end well, but she'd gotten them anyway. She'd had Sato make a rainbow cake before he left with the rest of the class.

A few hours later, they'd finally finished. Jiro sent a quick text to the class groupchat that it was time.

They all started coming in one after the other and looked around.

"Mama Momo, this is great!" Shinsou said when he walked through the door with his boyfriends.

"Thank you. It took forever to find and set up everything." She said.

"I'd assume so." Shinsou said. 

"Ooh, look people are lining up by the face paint section, be right back." She said, running off towards the face paint table they'd set up. 

Tsu and Uraraka were the first two up there. 

"I want the bi flag!" Uraraka said. 

"I'll have the pansexual flag and the asexual flag please. *ribbit*" Tsu said. 

"Of course!" Momo said. "Now how would you like it, like-"

She went on to explain different ways she could do it, and once she was done, she gave them mini pride flags. She did this for almost everyone. Kami had asked if she could have a black lightning bolt as well, because of course she did. 

Once Jiro had gotten her face painted, she walked over to the music stand. "Time for some music!" She called. People cheered. Some went to the section that Momo and Jiro had cleared out for dancing, while others ate or talked. 

A little while in to the party, Momo caught Uraraka staring at Mina while she danced. 

"Ooh, someone's got a crush~" She said.

"Wh-what I- I definitely- I do, yeah. What should I do about it?" 

"Well, you could ask her to slow dance with you when a song like that comes on."

"I- I can't do that!" 

"Yes you can!" 

"No!"

"Fine, then how about you go and talk with her and dance?" 

"I-I'll screw something up!"

"Then how about you come and get a confetti blaster, and you shoot it at someone?"

Uraraka nodded and ran off. 

Mina came walking over to Momo. "Mama Momo, I need some help."

"What is it, Mina?" 

"I have a crush, and I don't know what to do."

"Ooh, really? Who is it!?" Momo asked excitedly. 

"It's-" She moved closer to whisper in Momo's ear. "It's Ochako." 

Momo squealed. "Adorable. Okay, how about when Jiro decides to put on a slow song, you ask her to dance with you?"

Mina thought for a second. "That could be easy enough." 

Momo nodded. Now to convince Jiro to put on a slow song. "I have to go and talk to Kyoka for a minute, so if you'll excuse me."

"Go right ahead." 

She walked over to the music stand. "Hey, Kyoka, I was just wondering if we could put on a slow song, because we've gotta get Mina and Ochako together." 

"Of course!" She said. "After this and one other song I can."

"Perfect! Thanks, babe." She said. She kissed Jiro on the cheek. "Now I gotta get back over to the snacks, because these kids are crazy with snacks.