LGBT Party Pt. 2

Mina was nervous. She shook her head and focused. It's just Ochako. She can do this. Suddenly she heard Jiro.

"Hey, guys, we're gonna do a slow dance. Now's your time to ask your crushes if they want to dance with you!" She said.

Mina took a deep breath and walked over to Ochako. "May I have this dance, madam?" She asked, bowing and holding her hand out.

Ochako turned. She giggled a little. "Of course, my fair maiden." Ochako said, taking her hand.

Mina led her to the dance floor and put her hands on Ochako's hips, while she rested her arms on Mina's shoulders. They swayed back and forth to the music.

"I like you. A whole lot." Mina whispered.

"I like you a lot, too." Ochako said, smiling.

Mina pressed a light kiss to Ochako's lips, which startled her for a second, but she liked it.

"Would you maybe want to go out sometime? Like a date?" Mina asked.

"Of course I would." She said. "So you're my girlfriend now?"

"Yep." She pressed a kiss to Ochako's cheek. She giggled.

"You know, Yaomomo told me to ask you to dance, but I was so nervous that I'd screw up, that I was dead set on just staying and eating cookies while the slow songs played."

"Momo told me to ask you to dance, as well."

"She set us up!"

"We'll have to thank her later."

"Yeah."

The two talked and swayed around for the rest of the slow song. (A/N Oh boy, prepare for some nostalgia.) After the slow song ended, Jiro decided to put on 'Honey I'm Good,' because nostalgia.

"I love this song!" Mina cheered. "Wanna keep dancing with me?" She asked.

"Duh!" Ochako let go of Mina and they started to dance and sing.

A/N nA Na hONeY iM gOoD