Class Confrontation

The two walked back to the school, hand in hand. They opened the door to the dorms, only to find almost the entire class sitting in the common room.

"Ooh, they're holding hands~" Said a voice.

"You fuckers all knew about this?" Bakugo asked.

"Well, we have a group chat and planned out how to get you two to go on a date without realizing, so if that's what you're talking about then yeah." Shinsou said.

"Knew it!" Todo said.

"Sooo~" Izu prompted.

"So what?"

"Are you guys dating now?" Kami finished.

"Yeah, yeah." Bakugo said, holding up his and Shoto's intertwined hands.

There was cheering and clapping from all around.

"Happy for you guys." Kami said. "I remember when me and Kiri started dating-" She started, but was cut off by Momo.

"I'm so happy for you, Sho!" She said, hugging Todo.

"Thank you, Yaomomo."

"Now, I'm tired, so I'll be heading off to bed now." Bakugo said. "Night, IcyHot."

"Night, Angry Pomeranian."

Bakugo walked off.

"I'll probably head to bed as well."

"Night, Sho."

They walked off to their room. They closed the door and got changed. They laid down and looked up at the ceiling. 'That just happened.' They thought.

They're thoughts were of their new boyfriend as they drifted off into sleep.

A/N Yee-to-the-haw my dudes-