Off To The Faiiirrr!!!

A/N Don't mind me, I'm delirious-

Shoto was nervous. 'It's just going to the fair. It's not a date. We're just going to the fair. Together. All by ourselves. Alone. With my crush. For hours. This sounds like a date.' They thought, getting even more nervous as the train of thought continued.

They heard a knock on their door. "IcyHot, I was told you'd be ready to go!" They heard Bakugou's voice from outside.

"I'm ready." They called. It was also to partially convince themself that they were. Before they could do much second guessing, they walked to the door and opened it.

Katsuki was extremely nervous. He would never admit it, but he was. He was going to the fair with his longtime crush.

Shotoes opened the door. Their face turned a little pink. Bakugo looked great, in their opinion. He was wearing a sweatshirt that had the x he had on his hero costume. He was also wearing an orange beanie and some black ripped jeans.

Shoto was wearing a black turtleneck with a dark blue jean jacket over it, and some black jeans. Bakugo thought that it looked great.

"We ready to go?" Todoroni asked.

"I'm ready, I was waiting on you." Bakuhoe said, turning and starting to walk away, trying to hide his blushing face from the other.

"Alright, alright." They said. They started walking behind him.

Eventually, they got to the fair. It was getting dark, so all the lights for the rides were on.

"It's really pretty here." Shoto said.

"Yeah, yeah." Bakugou said.

"I've never been before..."

"Really?" Bakugo asked, turning around to face them.

"My father said I couldn't go. I had to train constantly, so there was never time for fun."

"Oof, bro, that sounds horrible."

"I think Kiri and Kami's way of talking has rubbed off on you."

"Damnit, it has!"

Todo laughed.

"What are you laughing at, Hot Topic?" Bakugo said. Shotoes recognized it.

"Aw, you think I'm hot." They laughed.

"Oh, so you're a fan of Sanders Sides. Didn't take you for the type."

"Please, Thomas is like... gay icon, how would I not. Joan and Talyn are the reason I discovered I'm not cis."

"Ah, should've known."

"Yeah, you should've, Mr. I'm Always Right."

"Oh shut up Mx. Virgil Kinnie."

"However did you know that."

"Hmm, wonder how."

"Should we get on a ride, because that is why we came here."

"Yeah, alright. Well if you've never been here we're going to the best first one. Anti-Gravity. First, though, do you get easily sick?"

"Nope."

"Well, then, come on." He started walking over to a ride. Todohoeki quickly followed.