BOATY BOAT | RAFE CAMERON

"be quiet" rafe said while we slowly walked towards ward's office.

"i'm already walking on my tip toes what the fuck do you want me to do?" you asked, stressed by the boy's exaggeration.

"i don't know why don't you start by not talking" he pushed you both against the wall when he saw Wheezie walking by.

"Rafe, stupid ass hoe you were the first one to talk what do you mean?" you stated as following what he was doing and quickly ran through the hallway.

"i did?" he asked and looked down at you with a confused frown on his face.

"yes you did, by telling me to be quiet stupid man" you slightly punched his arm while getting into the office.

"you're right baby, i'm sorry" he closed the room's door and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"remind me why are we here?" you asked while being distracted by the big amount of books in the big brown shelf.

"i'm taking you on a date and we need the yacht keys for that" Rafe told you while opening some drawers.

"why don't you just ask Ward, i'm sure he wouldn't mind" you walked closer to him.

"i know, but- AJA" he said when he found the keys, "this way is funnier, come on" he landed his hand out for you to take and so you did.

Rafe walked you towards the kitchen and grabed a little portable ice chest.

"all this effort on nothing babe Ward is not even in the island" he turned around and pressed his middle finger on your lips, you looked at him confused, he was acting so silly today and you loved it.

"now you really need to shut up" he began to walk again, "enjoy the little things in life woman!" he yelled while throwing his arms in the air.

You both walked until the end of the dock, hand in hand and then he helped you getting into the yacht.

"i'm gonna turn it on, can you take the ice chest inside? i brought some juice if you want some" he extended you the ice chest.

"yeah sure" you did as he said, placing the ice chest on the table inside and taking everything out to put it into the fridge. He had made sandwiches and there was a bunch of juice boxes too, you took off your clothes and fold them to after leave them on the little couch, leaving you on your black bikini.

You felt the boat starting to move so you went out again and went up the white stairs, finding Rafe standing up and driving the big thing.

You approached him from behind and crossed your arms over his chest, embracing him, he had taken out his t-shirt revealing his tanned upper body.

"thank you, for this" you felt how he started to smile when you said that, "i was being stubborn before, sorry", you kissed his arm.

"you always are, i'm used to it" he joked.

"shut up" you both laughed.

It was a short ride, after like ten minutes Rafe stopped the engine in the middle of practically nowhere, you could still see the island though.

The day was beautiful, you ate the sandwiches he had made and they were delicious.

"you know something?" he looked at you, "it's weird that you didn't brought beers" he giggled.

"there was none and didn't felt like going shopping, i thought about grabbing a bottle of wine, but Rose had downed the last one"

"god i love that woman"

You spent the afternoon dancing around, drinking juice, making out and swimming a little bit. Everything was perfect.

When you were coming back Rafe asked you to take some pictures of you two, they were all divine with the sunset on your backs, but your favorites two are the one where he is giving you a kiss on the cheek at the same time he tries to keep his eyes focused in driving, and the one before that where you were laughing at a ducks joke he had made and his mouth was slightly opened due to his talking while looking at you.

In that moment you realized you were ready to spend the rest of your life with that charming and lovely boy.