*1*

The day after they got home Yoongi and Jin decided to take some time off and hang out.

So, they went to a cafe and just talked.

Jin studied yoongis ring and congratulated him on the engagement

They talked for hours about anything that came to mind. Then Jin brought up something.

Jin: me and Namjoon have been discussing if we should try to find a surrogate..

Yoongi: really?

Jin: yeah.. We've been talking about having a family for a while.. And even if fur babies are amazing.. We both agree were ready for a child.

Yoongi: that's great hyung.. I'm happy about you.

Jin: thank you..

Yoongi: may I ask, why surrogacy?

Jin: ..to be honost.. Id love to adopt.. Save some kids from the system.. But.. It's such a long process and we want a baby a soon as possible.. I've thought about fostering for teenagers though... The ones who are so close to being out of the system.. They deserve a home.

Yoongi: you have a big heart hyung..  What ever you do, the child will be lucky to have you as a dad.

Jin: I do worry though... Joonies isn't an idol anymore.. But saesangs.. They scare me..

Yoongi: I know... I worry about the boys in txt because of them..

Jin: I was wondering... If we can't find a surrogate...

Yoongi: .. You want me to be a last resort?

Jin: when you word it like that-

Yoongi: hyung... If you absolutely cant find ANYBODY I'll be willing.. But only if there's no other options.

Jin eyes became glossy.

Jin: thank you... That means a lot to me.. Even if that's only a last resort.. Let's stop with this sappy stuff... How was your first time with someone during your heat?

Yoongi: hyung!

( welcome baaack to the chaos.. This Chapter is really just to get everything started, namjin want a baby and sope are getting married)