*11*

-pass time chap-

After their date was set, they held off on shopping for suits, since they were more focused on Halloween costumes.

They decided on Lola and bugs bunny.

Hoseok as Lola.

And Yoongi as Bugs.

So, when going to Jungkooks party everyone got a few giggles because of the couple.

Probably because Hoseoks constume wasn't 100% accurate because he wanted to wear a skirt. So the alpha spent part of the night moving his torso while going "swish swish".

Jin: I see were going untraditional here.

Yoongi: yep. I get to show of some of my basketball skills with this cheap ball and Hoseok is in a skirt + crop top. I'm happy.

Jin: that's good. I heard you two set the date! As your best man, I wish you a happy life together.

Yoongi: practicing already?

Jin: not everyday your best friend gets married.

Yoongi: I can't wait. I can see lots of terrible jokes in my future, but I can't wait.

Jin: hahah! You know me too well.. You looked great. Almost as good as myself.

Yoongi: hard to compete with someone who's been named the handsomest man in the world.

Jin: ah yes! First year as a full time model and people can already see how handsome I am.

Yoongi: they'd be blind if they didn't. Ive also heard you and Namjoon are becoming known as one of the hottest couples around the world.

Jin: me and him work well.. People didn't believe two alphas could make it work. But we did.

Yoongi: I'm happy you found each other. You two pretty much started a chair  reaction.. You two.. Me and Hoseok.. And now Tae and Jimin..

Jin: you oh me a lot then!

Yoongi: the one thing I could do now makes me want to ball my eyes out soo..

Jin: using humor to cope?

Yoongi: better than letting myself wither away. Trust me. If that didn't happen I'd be happy to help you get a kid. But now I'm afraid I'm to fragile.

Jin just smiled and Pat his back then whispered.

Jin: I think Lola needs his bugs.

Yoongi: I.. Hoseok get off the table!