*3*

- a month later-

Appearently setting a theme for the wedding made it much easier to plan.

With the help with a wedding planner, they were able to decide decorations and table center pieces rather quickly.

..

Walking up with slightly nausea, god damn McDonald's, Yoongi cuddles up to Hoseok even if there supposed to get ready for work.

Perks of dating your boss I guess.

Hoseok: you smell nice.

Yoongi: how many times will you tell me that?

Hoseok: as many long as you smell this sweet, I'm telling you. Im an honest man babe.

Yoongi: well.. You smell like sex. Go shower.

Hoseok: Yoon..your litterly in my neck..

Yoongi: I am? I didn't notice.

Hoseok: I'll shower if you join me~

Yoongi: that doesn't sound to bad.

Hoseok: you've been more attached to me than usual...

Yoongi: your the one who invited me!

Hoseok: no... I didn't mean it like that.. I meant.. I meant, you've been pushing your self as close as possible to me.. More than usual.. I'm not complaining, just making an observation... Let's get ready for work.

_-_-_

About lunch time Yoongi had stood up to fast, causing him to get dizzy with a headache...

He probably needed some water.

So, off to one of the break rooms he went.

Jimin: hi hyung!

Yoongi: hey Minnie.. How are you?

Jimin: pretty good. How's planning?

Yoongi: it's going well.. Ugh..

Jimin: what's wrong?

Yoongi: oh.. I've state workout more.. I'm just a little achey.

Jimin: oh! You smell sweeter that usual.. Is it your perfume?

Yoongi: I don't wear any.. Probably the other subconscious.. He's probably happy, got lots of love earlier. You know how how it is.

Jimin: yeah.. Your drinking a lot if water.

Yoongi: I need to hydrate.. Been serving on coffee for a few days...

Jimin: yeah.. That's not healthy.. Have you eaten anything?

Yoongi: I've eaten a granola bar.. I'm hoping to go eat lunch with Hoseok.. If hes not busy.

Jimin: I would love to say he's not.. But well.. I'm not on that side of the building.

Yoongi: hopefully.. I really want to be around him a lot more lately..

Jimin: he did put that ring on your finger.

Yoongi: yeah..

Jimin: can.. Can you tell me how he did it?

Yoongi: sure... We went to a restaurant when we were in Hawaii.. Once we had ate we were just talking and he said their was a dolphin jumping.. I looked, didn't see anything.. And when I looked back, there he was.. One his knee with the ring. He couldn't get the words out but it was pretty obvious what he wanted to say... And now here we are.

Jimin: sounds beautiful hyung..

Yoongi: it was.. Hey, how are you and taehyung doing?

Jimin: well.. I'd like to think we're doing well.. We've been talking things slow.. In just realised something.. Haha both our exes ended up dating.

Yoongi: that is pretty funny.. Taehyungs a good guy. You two are perfect for each other.

Jimin: thank you hyung.. For bringing him into my life.

Yoongi: your welcome chim..