*30*

28 weeks

After about a month of house hunting they had found the one. It was only a few minutes down the road from Namjoon and Jins.. It may have been the exact house Seokjin had suggested a month earlier.

Now here they are

Now here they are. Planning out the nursery on Hoseoks birthday. Don't worry, he got a nice present.. Wink wink.

They had decided on a night sky theme and wanted a painted background, so who better to paint it than the painter of the family.

So Jungkook was also there, carefully planning out his painting for his nephew, who he couldn't wait to spoil rotten.

Maybe him and Junki have a mutual agreement... Maybe Jiwoo is on it too.

Yoongi had been watching the younger work when the baby "woke up" and began kicking..

Yoongi: have you felt him kook-ah?

Jungkook: I don't think so.

Yoongi: do you wanna?

Jungkook: yeah.. I have paint on my hands though..

Yoongi: that's ok, I can get another shirt.

Jungkook: oh.. Ok.

Yoongi took the youngers hand and placed it right were the baby was kicking most.

Jungkooks already naturally big eyes widened, and his smile appeared after.

Jungkook: does it hurt?

Yoongi: sometimes it's aggravating but no, doesn't hurt. Or at least for me.

Jungkook: how active is he?

Yoongi: I think normal? More in the afternoons and nights than anything.

Jungkook:he's really going at it huh?

Yoongi: I bet he knows his uncles tthere kid really loves his paternal side and he's not even born.

Jungkook: yeah.. But every son has a soft spot for their... Mother? Omega parent? I don't know how to explain..

Yoongi: he's gonna call me appa.. But I get what your trying to say.

Jungkook: oh alright! .. I need to get back to painting..

Yoongi: ok.. I'm gonna start dinner. Are you gonna stay?

Jungkook: hm.. A good chance. Um... Can I stay the night?

Yoongi: of course. We don't have any rooms besides ours though..

Jungkook: I can sleep on the couch. I'm stuck in college kid mode.

Yoongi: ok! Well have fun in here.

_-_-_

It's been a few days since then. Yoongi was in his studio when his husband walked it.

Yoongi: your back? I thought you went home?

Hoseok: yeah I did.. Then I remembered I forgot something very important.

Yoongi: oh really? What did you forget?

Hoseok: you. Come on, I need to show you something.

Hoseok lifted the older and dragged him out of the building to their car.

Yoongi: I know we just got a new house but.. Do you think a car seat and diaper bag will fit in here..

Hoseok: we can always get another car for traveling with him. No big deal.

Yoongi: oh right.. Money isn't a problem..

_-_-_

By the time they were home, Hoseok had covered Yoongi eyes and was guiding him through their house towards the nursery.

Hoseok: ready?

Yoongi: should I be scared?

Hoseok: I hope not.

Yoongi heard Hoseok open a door and walk them inside.

Hoseok: alright. Wanna see what me and jk have been working on today?

Along with the rocking chair, there were book shelves and toy boxes ready to be filled

Along with the rocking chair, there were book shelves and toy boxes ready to be filled. A soft right coverd the hard wood floor and in the middle Jungkook stood, covered in paint.

Jungkook: we finished!!

It was probably the hormones but Yoongi couldn't help but tear up.

Yoongi: it's beautiful..