*18*

As weeks grew to months the year was approaching may.

Hoseok turned 30 and Yoongi turned 31.

They celebrated their 4 years together with of course one of many passionate nights.

They had made it through their first fight as a married couple. Too much built of up stress and worry blown up and cause the two to re-swear to always talk to each other no matter what.

They added a new addition to their family in the form of a chubby little sharpey puppey named Arya, after the little badass in their new night show; Game of thrones.

(Y'all I'm obsessed with that show😭)

_-_-_

It was a pretty normal day at Hope world.

Well.. As normal as a building full of millenials and gen Z could be.

Then Jimin skipped up and down the hallways and eventually made it to yoongis studio.

The younger is a soft spot for the older omega and so he has the password to the room.

He doesn't know how Jimin got it but he does.

Jimin: hyung! Hyung!

Yoongi: hm?

Jimin: I reeeaaally need to tell you something!

Yoongi: what would that be?

Jimin: I just found out that Jin and Namjoon hyung are getting their baby!

Yoongi: oh coo- wait.. Holy shit chim!

Jimin: I'm so happy!!!

Yoongi: I don't blame you.. Do they know yet..

Jimin: no.. I really needed to tell someone and you were the closest..

Yoongi: well go tell them! Namjoon works here too!

Jimin: I know! I'll go right now.

As the younger left with a huge smile his face and shut the door,  Yoongi let out a breathe and flopped into his chair with a small smile.