A magical dream

Vanilla : Where i am...?

That night , Vanilla de Vissen had a bizarre ... but magical dream . In her dream , she was in a plain and above her head , she could see the stars , galaxies , nebula and the protostars . The view was spectacular , the sky was not bothered by the lights of the pollution of the cities because there were no cities on the horizon .

Vanilla : Oooh....

Vanilla recognizes some constellations , she can identify the constellations Orion , Perseus , Cepheus , Cassiopeia , Andromeda , Pegasus , Hercules , Libra , Leo , the Ursa Major and the Ursa Minor ... and also Coma Berenices . Looking at herself , she is not wearing the clothes she had worn today , she was wearing a long shiny white dress and a belt of stars around her waist . And her hair was as shiny as stars . But strangely , the stars speak to her ... the voices that Vanilla heard come from each constellation . They told Vanilla that soon , a destiny will surface ... a destiny that she must not refuse ... that it was a very important duty . But Vanilla did not understand very well .

Vanilla : What ?!? What so you mean ?! I don't understand !

But the stars seemed to be bothered by presences . Looking towards the south-eastern hemisphere from the astral ceiling , she saw the moon and seven stars .... Vanilla immediately realized that it was in fact the planets of the solar system , and in the western hemisphere , the sun rise and its light disturbed the stars . Their presences were malicious . The girl absolutely does not understand why .... why the sun , the moon and the planets were so evil ? Then her alarm clock woke her up . Vanilla got up lazily , while her Connie Brown bedroom campaign still sleeping , she went to the bathroom and took a shower . Later , she went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast with her friends . Near the entrance , admirers of Vanilla are already here .

Fanboys : Good morning , miss de Vissen !

And as usual , Vanilla likes to be surrounded by admirers .

Vanilla : Good morning !

While she serves , a few other students chatted with her . While Zoe and Alicia were chatting together and Connie is still getting tired .... so tired that she put a lot of sugar (20 spoons of sugar) in her coffee without realizing it . Vanilla's admirers even reserved a table for her and her friends . At breakfast , Zoe and Connie read their horoscope like every morning . And Alicia talks non-stop as always . At the next table , the Thea Sisters also had lunch . Then , Tanya , the president of the Lizard Club enters the cafeteria , she went quietly towards the girls' table . Immediately upon seeing her , the Thea Sisters and the Vanilla Girls stood up in the military way because everyone is blue afraid of her and all the girls were seriously afraid of being shot in the head ... all , except Violet and Connie .

Girls : Good morning , Miss !!!

Violet : Good morning , Mishkov .

They think she is still have her gun with her , but their disturbing and terrifying new president , and a Thea Sisters ally smiles at them .

Tanya : It's okay , girls !

The Thea Sisters and Vanilla Girls breathed a sigh of relief , since Tanya became president , everyone in the academy felt like they were living in communist times . They sit on their chairs .

Tanya : My friends , meet in the afternoon in the garden for a great meeting ! The agenda will be the journalism ! Do not be late ! Understood ?

Girls : YES !!

Tanya : Good ! I let you eat now !

Tanya let her friends eat in peace and go have lunch too with Dina who was waiting at the corner of the cafeteria .

Colette : Phew ! I was scared ... I thought she had Olga with her ...

Pamela stared at Nicky who is to her left .

Pamela : Nicky...Why did you let Tanya win...?

Nicky : I thought she would be an excellent president ! But she is actually like Stalin or Lenin ! It was the worst mistake I ever made ! ;-;

Colette : Who is Stalin and Lenin ? A old yaoi ship ?