Sacrifice her hair

Jolie and her friends were very surprised and shocked . Venus dropped the notebook .

Jolie : My diary ! How...

Venus : Oh , that's simple , honey ! I've ask my cute comrade to stole your lovely diary for me .

Jolie remembers as soon as she left her room to get her notepad in Harmonia and Liouli's room, that was when Apotre Mercury infiltrated her room to get hold the diary . Hyper who had to listen to everything .

Hyper : Now you stole our stuff , Mercury !?

Mercury : Yeah ! And thanks to your friend's diary , Venus and I are the first to have discovered your little secrets that escape us ! Venus also infiltrated your school to impersonate a student and your friend , Vanilla .

Harmonia : But how....?

Liouli : That mean...that Venus was with us in the meetings all the time !?

Venus : What Mercury said is true , i've with you all the time in your school ! I'll show you how i did it .

To show the mouselets her ability , with only her free paw , Apotre Venus took out her box which contained her pills . She put one in her mouth and bit into it . Instantly , in front of the Thea Sisters , Skyla , Liouli and Vanilla , she changes into Colette .

Skyla : No way...

Dynamic : So it was with this pill that Mercury had changed into Thea to let our guard down !

Then , Venus changes into Vanilla.

Venus : Thanks to my pills , I can change my appearance as much as I want and into who i want !

Seeing that Venus had used her appearance to impersonate her , Vanilla de Vissen , Vanilla went mad with rage . Her eyes lift to the night sky . She sees some constellations and a shooting star . Vanilla made a wish , then her wish seemed to already come true , at the corner of her right eye , Vanilla saw the blade of a knife . She wanted to take it , but first she needs to distract Venus .

Vanilla : Hey , Venus...Do you know the legend of the Coma Berenices constellation ?

Venus : What ?

Harmonia : What she doing ?

Dynamic : This is not the time for tell the story !

Liouli : *whisper* Wait...I think de Vissen know what to do....

Vanilla : You do not know this story ?! You amaze me ! Let me tell you about it . Berenice II was a queen of Egypt , wife of King Ptomeleus III . One day , Ptomeleus went to war against Seleucus , the king of Syria . Berenice made a wish to the goddess of love , Aphrodite , that if her husband would come back safe and sound , she would sacrifice her beautiful golden hair to her . Her wish was granted , Ptomeleus III came back alive . Then , Berenice sacrifices her hair and deposits it in the temple of the goddess . In the temple , the hair was mysteriously disappeared . The reason for the disappearance is that Aphrodite was delighted with her offering , she had placed them in the sky , thus giving birth to the Berenice's Hair constellation also called Coma Berenices , so that we can admire it . In Roman mythology , Aphrodite is called Venus , now named the twin planet of Earth ...! Since you said you liked my blood red hair ....

Vanilla secretly took the knife . If Apotre Venus still refuses to let go , then to free herself ...

Vanilla : I GIVE IT TO YOU !!

To everyone's surprise , Vanilla cut her hair with the sharp knife and she was finally free from the ennemie . Suddenly , something happens .