The project

In the afternoon , the girls from the Lizard Club met (obligatorily) through Tanya in the garden for a full meeting . Since yesterday , Tanya had had an idea to found a newspaper and a blog for the club . All the girls immediately dissipated the fear of their president by an enthusiasm for this project .

Tanya : When you think about it , every one of us is crazy about a different subject !

Colette : Right ! Like fashion !

Nicky : Sports !

Tanya : We can each pick a favorite issue to report on !

Violet : Yes ! There can be sections on history , current events , news books , fashion , and sports .

Paulina : I'll create the website for our blog !

Only Vanilla stayed away .

Vanilla : Of course , we can't do a newspaper without a gossip column .

Tanya : Why not ? That sounds fun .

The others nodded politely . Meanwhile on the SSA side , even though Apotre Sol was now fully recovered from his injury , he spent hours to gety mad at home in the sun . He wanted to destroy the Thea Sisters at all costs , but now their allies presented a problem for him . He walked back and forth in a huge room in his home and he spoke to himself .

Sol : Damn it ! Now I understand what my sweet Luna had thought of them ! We absolutely have to destroy these Thea Sisters dirt ! But the problem ... their allies ! There are now three ! There will surely be others who will soon be born ! But ... I don't know who or when will appear ! And another big problem ... Luna had mentioned five goddesses and that they also protect the Thea Sisters .... Hera must know them all ... after all ... Hera is also a goddess ...

A comrade entered his house . It is the second planet by distance from the sun after Mercury , the hottest in our solar system , it is part of the categorical tellurics planets , it is almost the same size as our planet Earth and is named after a goddess of love , beauty and seduction . It is Apotre Venus , another member of the Solar System Apotre .

Venus : Well , well , well , what's wrong , mon pauvre Soleil ? *

Although at the moment , her planet is close to the sun , she had enjoyed going to see him .

Sol : What are you doing here , Venus ?

Venus : I heard you pissed off , so I came to see what's going on and what's upset you .

Sol : Tsk ! I thought you already knew and I thought you were with your boyfriend as always ! We have a problem with the Thea Sisters from the planet-

But Venus did not let him finish his sentence , placing her index finger on Sol's lips as she always made charming and seductive gestures .

Venus : Let me guess, you and Luna have tried everything to eliminate the Thea Sisters ... but without success ! Even little Mercury also failed . And now these mortals have three allies .... Am I right ?

Sol : Yes ! You right !

Venus : If you want , Sol....

Venus took out a small white box .

Venus : I'll take care of those and delete them for you .

Sol : Okay ! But I warn you that these girls are capable of all !

The mysterious little box contained oval-shaped pills , Venus ate the pill and , under the eyes of Apotre Sol , she changed appearance into a Mouseford student . Her long blond hair becomes short and brown . Her blue eyes change to brown color . And even her clothes and the color of her fur .

Venus : We'll see ! But , I must first infiltrate Mouseford Academy again and continue to observe them before attacking .

Venus , in the guise of someone else , left the sun . In Mouseford , after school , the girls from the Lizard Club set up a disused classroom as a real meeting room . They cleaned up , gathered tables in the center of the room , arranged chairs around them and brought newspapers and computers to be able to seek more diverse information , create the blog and lay out the newspaper . Each one put her own ... well almost each . Vanilla, who would never be lowered to dust off old wobbly chairs , looked at the work with a critical eye and distributed orders hastily .

Vanilla : Scrub harder ! Come on , work those paws !

Nicky and Pamela in their corner .

Nicky : If only she could stop bawling like that!

Pamela : I don't care if she's too lazy to help ! She is just a the most bitch of our school ! Fortunately it is not our ally , otherwise we will be in shit !

The headmaster of the academy enthusiastically welcomed the girls' projects and offered to cover the printing costs . The Lizard Club newspaper was launched ! All that remained was to write .

* My poor Sun .