Thief !

Apotre Mercury already knew the times of the students of Mouseford , he knows when the students will not go to class . So he plans to go tomorrow . As expected , the next day , some students are in their rooms , others preferred to continue studying in class . Apotre Venus had asked him to also spy on everyone else to poke around in their little secrets . With a camera , Mercury walked the corridor of the student rooms , he had managed to get inside the school again without being seen .

Mercury : So , where Colette and Pamela's room already ?

Some of the doors are ajar , Mercury peering into all the poorly closed rooms in search of the one living by Colette and Pamela . Door to door , Mercury sees what the students were doing . Most of the rooms have one , two or three rodents , others there is no one . A few steps from him , the floor is wet because it had just been cleaned . Mercury was not careful where he set foot .

Mercury : *gasp*

He slipped and his right elbow knocked on the door .

Mercury : Ouch !

When the wrist of the door to a room moved , Mercury immediately stood up and hid in another empty bedroom . The door opened , Alicia appeared at the door of her room which she shared with Zoe . She looked around , there was no one .

Alicia : Hello ?

Zoe : Someone knocked ?

Alicia : Yeah , but , someone had pranked us .

Alicia closed the door . Apotre Mercury came out of his hiding place ... with a bar of chocolate he had taken from the room where he had hidden . He continues to search for Colette and Pamela's room . Sliding from one corridor to another , Mercury took photos . Paulina , her face covered with a cucumber mask , photographed by the half-open door of her bedroom . Vanilla , in full use with her camera . Dina , surprised while trying on a Scheherazade outfit for the costume party at the end of the year . And many other things . And , chance gave him a stroke of luck . Mercury immediately hid behind a plant vase because he saw Colette opened the door of her room wide and rushed into that of Violet and Tanya .

Colette : Hey , girls ! Did i leave my little blocknote in your room ?

The door to his room remained ajar , Mercury seized the opportunity to steal and slipped inside . The precious diary was there , right on the desk . Mercury took it and slipped out the window of the room at full speed . Barely out of the atmosphere of Earth , Apotre Mercury headed for the planet Venus , he sees someone out of the atmosphere of the planet . It is undoubtedly Apotre Venus's boyfriend , he goes towards the planet Earth . By not taking care of him , Mercury arrived on Venus , he enters her room there she was just doing makeup .

Mercury : Venus , here is the diary as you asked me and the photos too .

Venus : Finally ! Thanks you !

Mercury gives her the notebook and the camera .

Mercury : What did you want to do with the diary and the photos ?

Venus : I'm going to read it first , see the photos you captured for me and think about what I'm going to do . *pushed him* Now get out of here , I'll call you when I have an idea !

Apotre Venus gently pushed her comrade towards the door of her room .

Mercury : Okay...?

Back on Earth , back in her room , Colette moved back to her desk . She wanted to finish reading Thea's advice and transcribing it . But , she looked around in amazement . She spoke herself in french

Colette : Hein ? Où est passée mon journal ? (Huh ? Where's my diary ?)

She began to search everywhere ; under the desk , among the books , under the bed , no trace of the diary .

Colette : Je suis certaine qu'elle était ici avant que je suis sortir...( I'm sure it was here before i left...)

Then stopping dead . She looked at the door , then stared at the desk . And suddenly , she understood .

Colette : Oh nooon ! Quelqu'un est entré et me l'a volé ! (Oh nooo ! Someone else came in and stole it !)

When she heard Colette saying '' Volé '' , Pamela appeared at the threshold of the room . She know that '' Volé '' mean stolen in french .

Pamela : Who stole what , Colette ?

Colette : My diary ! It's missing . I can't believe it .

Pamela : What ?! Are you sure ?

Colette : I'm serious !

Pamela called Nicky, Violet and Paulina to the rescue, all five began to search in every corner and corner of the room, but, nothing to do, the notebook seemed to have vanished. The Thea Sisters began a heated discussion about who might have stolen it. Colette is in the grips of great agitation. Violet tried to comfort her.

Violet : Calm down , Colette . You're wound up tighter ! What you need is a nice soothing cup of tea .

Colette tried to gather her spirits in front of a steaming cup.

Colette : I was only gone from the room for a few minutes...

Pamela : Dude , this is serious ! Was there anything embarrassing in the diary ?

Colette : Of course not....But...I did write all my innermost thoughts , my notes from Thea 's lectures and my passwords of my blogs...

PamPauliNickViolet : Uhuh ?

Colette : My little yaoi lemon story....

PamNickViolet : Ok....-_-

Paulina : I don't want know which ship is....-_-

Colette : And descriptions of our adventures , our life with our superpower and our meeting with the goddess....!

PauliNickViolet : WHAT ?!? Colette !!

Colette : Sorry !

Pamela : We need to find your journal quickly ! If someone else from our school stole it , he or she will discover our secret !