False appearances

At the same time in the forest , Pamela and Paulina were very surprised .

Paulina : Thea !

Pamela : Thea !? What are you doing here ?! We thought you were in New-Mouse !

Thea (Mercury) : No...I decided to be with my favorite students ....

Paulina : *smile* Oh , Thea....Please , help you find our classmate and drive us back to Mouseford .

Thea (Mercury) : Sure , i know where is Connie , follow me .

Pamela was immediately even more surprised , when Paulina approached Thea (Mercury) , Pamela stopped her immediately . She noticed something was wrong . Pamela remained skeptical and suspicious .

Pamela : Wait , Paulina . *to Thea* Thea....we didn't tell you our comrade is a girl and her name is Connie Brown .

Thea (Mercury) : Of course yes , I know Connie was with you . I learned that you are up for the discovery of the Whale Island fossils for your newspaper .

Paulina finally notices that something is wrong , she is suddenly vigilant .

Paulina : But ... if you were really in Mouseford , we would have already known !

Pamela : And then , in Mouseford, to respect each other, teachers and students call each other by their last name ! Unless if they know each other !

There is nothing more to do to manipulate Pamela and Paulina . Mercury then decided to unmask himself .

Mercury : Ha ha ha ha ! I got you , mouselings ! You both fell into my trap ! The materials that your friend gave you are fake ! It was I who printed this fake map and made these compasses ! While Connie is turned and waiting you , I traded the bag that contained the fakes for the real , for you to lose !

Paulina : What ?!

Pamela : Okay , Mercury ! First , you are good to made something . And secondly.....YOU SON OF A BITCH !!

Pamela rushed towards Mercury , but the little SSA avoided her .

Mercury : Let's play together ! Come here , Daimon !

The Raven Daimon appears behind Mercury . The girls notice that the giant crow was holding something with its beak , it is Connie's body . They now understood why Connie hadn't come back to join them .

Paulina : Brown !

The Daimon put Connie's body on the ground near Mercury . Although it was dark , Paulina and Pamela ran away .

Pamela : Run , Paulina !

Mercury : Don't let them escape !

The Daimon flies over two Thea Sisters . The two girls had absolutely no idea where to step because they couldn't see anything . Pamela slipped and fell into a hole , dragging Paulina with her . On the surface , Mercury and the Daimon seek them out , while below , Pamela and Paulina don't move and make any single little noise so that the monster doesn't hear them .

Mercury : Where have they gone ? Look for them , Daimon !

Meanwhile in Mouseford , Nicky , Colette and Violet were very stunned to see another Vanilla in the hallway while the other Vanilla was in the meeting room .

Colette/Nicky/Violet : d-de Vissen ?!?

Nicky : What are you doing here ?!

Vanilla : What ?! Why you all making this face ?

Violet : It's because ... we saw you in the meeting room!

Vanilla : I don't what are you talking about !

Colette : If you don't trust us , come see it !

To prove it to her , the three Thea Sisters show her the second Vanilla who is in the room with all the other girls through the door ajar . When Vanilla saw her understudy in this room , she too had to be stunned . She tries to enter it , but Violet , Nicky and Colette prevent her from entering and covered her mouth to silence her .

Colette : We should now go find Pam and Pilla.

Nicky : de Vissen , your friend Brown was with them , you will come with us !

Vanilla : Mmmpf ?! (What ?!)