The lose diary

Vanilla : I can believe it !

Venus/Mercury : Attack them !!

The two Daimons rushed straight towards the girls . Dynamic , Glitter , Hyper , Harmonia , Skyla , and Liouli disperse , and Jolie push Vanilla out of the two monsters' trail .

Jolie : de Vissen !

Vanilla : Ow !

Meanwhile , the others are fighting . Hyper vs Apotre Mercury . Liouli vs Apotre Venus . Harmonia and Dynamic against the Raven Daimon . Finally , Glitter and Skyla vs the Daimon owl . As always , Dynamic goes first without thinking .

Dynamic : Come one , Harmonia ! We must save the Stones Sacreds of our friends !

Harmonia : Wait , Dynamic !

Venus and Mercury would spawn their weapon , Mercury has a caduceus and Venus a whip . And it was Mercury who blocked both attacks at the same time with the help of his weapon . With his help , Venus gave Liouli a boost , then Hyper . The two friends hit the ground . Liouli and Hyper don't allow themselves to be easily defeated , they get up .

Venus : You wanna more ? You can moan if you like that .

Liouli : Go fuck yourself , Venus !

Hyper : Yeah !

Jolie was still with Vanilla .

Jolie : de Vissen , you better stay away !

Seeing the battle , scared to death , Vanilla runs away .

Vanilla : Ok , good luck !

After Mercury saw her , he moved faster towards in front of the girl .

Mercury : Where you going , Vanilla de Vissen ? Mercurius Viscusius !

Jolie : Look out !

But both of them are thrown straight towards a tree . Hyper rushes to Mercury .

Hyper : Hey ! Leave them alone ! Your opponent is me !

Harmonia played the violin coming from her Stone Sacred .

Harmonia : Therapy Harmony !

Alone , Harmonia managed to reduce the Raven Daimon , leaving Connie's Stone Sacred , the Diamond . Harmonia delicately retrieves the Diamond .

Dynamic : Next this one !

Glitter and Skyla were fighting the last Daimon . Dynamic and Harmonia help them .

Glitter : Sparkling Thunder !

Glitter electrocuted the Daimon owl , the monster lost its feathers .

Glitter : Jolie ! We need you right now !

Jolie , still with Vanilla , stood up but Apotre Venus prevents her by stepping on her . Vanilla tried to flee , but Venus grabbed her by the hair .

Venus : You stay here !

Vanilla : Oow !

Leaving the others to deal with the last Daimon , Dynamic rushes towards the enemy .

Mercury : Mercurius Viscusius !

Faster than Dynamic , Mercury pushes her back with his attack . Liouli catch her friend . The slightest movement Vanilla made , Venus only pulled them hard , hurting the young heiress .

Vanilla : Ow...! Ow ! My hair...!

Venus : I really like your hair , it is really natural red . If my planet had a natural satellite , I would have taken you away so that you would become my moon .

Jolie : Let her go !

Venus : But about you , darling , have you lost an object that belongs to you today ?

Jolie : What...? How...

Venus shows her her diary that she had lost .

Venus : Was that what you were looking for ?