The birth of Star Berenices !

A light shines from the mouselet , everyone is blinded . Venus walks away with Vanilla's hair . Jolie takes advantage of escaping , joining the others .

Hyper : What now ?!

Like the others , Vanilla's eyes lit up and a small luminous ball was from her chest . Her Stone Sacred has awakened , her stone is the Ruby . Ruby forms in a compact . And Vanilla transforms . The others are witnessing a new birth .

Jolie : *smiled* Her Stone Sacred is awakening ! She transform !

Dynamic/Hyper/Harmonia/Glitter/Liouli/Skyla : Yaaay...-_-

Mercury : A fourth !?

The news was suddenly aware of what was happening to her , especially her hair .

??? : Whaat ?! What is this outfit !? And my hair !

Venus : A new ally again...Who are you in this form ?

??? : Sorry ?!

Jolie : You must find a name !

??? : Hum....well...I'm....i'm....i'm.....

Although the lid of her new compact had a design of a star , her ringlets and even one on her forehead . The new ally stares in the night sky . Despite the low luminosity of some stars and constellations , she can distinguish one of them that catches her attention . She just found a name .

Berenices : The constellation of the Queen's Hair who shine in the sky , i am Star Berenices !

Harmonia : She represents the constellation of the Berenice's Hair as she had just told it !

Venus picks up her weapon and attacks .

Venus : Take this !

Berenices dodges it by doing a backward pirouette jump .

Berenices : Wow....

Glitter and Skyla were immediately turning when they saw the Daimon owl's feathers grow and the battle resumed . Skyla and Glitter must fight monster again with a little help from Harmonia . Mercury versus Hyper and Dynamic . Venus against Jolie , Liouli and Berenices .

Jolie : Jolie Heart Rose !

Jolie missed , Venus avoided it .

Venus : Aphrodite Pandemos !

Liouli is immediately in front of Jolie and Berenices .

Liouli : Flower Protection !

Liouli managed to block Venus' attack . Jolie immediately rushes at her . Berenices places herself behind the enemy and attacks in turn . So it's Liouli's turn . Venus manages to beat all three at the same time . She suffered a slight injury to Jolie's left arm and Liouli immediately treated her with herbal remedies . For Hyper and Dynamic , they are doing well . Hyper distracts Mercury .

Hyper : Green Boomerang !

Mercury blocks her attack with his caduceus . But , he didn't expect Dynamic would rush towards him . Thinking that she is going to hit him , but his opponent jumps over him . From behind .

Dynamic : You are dead !

Mercury : What ?!

Dynamic : Beat Force Shoot !

Dynamic's attack knocked the young boy straight into a small lake . Glitter , Skyla and Harmonia , on their side , are going as well .

Skyla : Heaven Miracle Prayer !

Glitter : Sparkling Thunder !

Harmonia : Melody Dream !

All three launch their attack straight towards the Daimon . Liouli hits Venus with a kick that propels her into the air . There , Jolie strikes the enemy and sends them back to dry land . Berenices , in turn , threw it with a right heel into the small lake where Apotre Mercury is located .

Berenices : This is for daring to take my appearance , bitch !

Venus : *groan* Me , who didn't want to get wet ! I've had enough to play for the moment ! Come on , Mercury !

Apotre Venus disappears by teleportation .

Mercury : By the way , Jolie Colette...I've suck all yours blocs .

Jolie : *mad* Son of a bitch !!

Apotre Mercury follows his comrade .

Jolie : *sight* I better change all my passwords now...

Harmonia : Jolie ! Dynamic ! Hyper ! Overt there !

Dynamic : Alright ! Let's do it !

The Thea Sisters unite the power of their Stone Sacred .

Thea Sisters : Beautiful Continental Burst !

The attack of the five girls had the owl Daimon and purify , leaving Shen's Fluorite .